29

Taehyung woke up early. He did his usual morning routine; bathroom, breakfast, teeth, hair, clothes. He waited for Jungkook to wake up but didn't want to bother him because he was precious while he was sleeping.

"Just one picture..." He thought to himself as he pulled out his phone, opening the camera. He snapped a few pictures of his baby sleeping. The younger didn't wake up.

Taehyung smiled to himself, admiring his little angel. "I'm so glad I found you."

He shut his phone off and got up. As he was about to walk out of the bedroom, a hand grabbed onto his wrist.

"Don't leave..." Jungkook mumbled, half asleep. "Cuddle..."

Taehyung smiled, getting on the bed with his boyfriend. He didn't say anything, but just admired his face. His pushed the younger's brown hair out of his pretty closed eyes.

Jungkook went peacefully back to sleep, his slow breathing telling Taehyung that he fell back asleep. His fingers moved down Jungkook's cheeks so delicately, feeling his soft skin.

Jungkook moved his face into the pillows and groaned. "I don't wanna get up."

"You have to. It's 11."

"Mmmmm......."

"C'mon Kookie."

He sat up. His hair was a complete mess, his eyes could barely stay open. He wiped at his eyes with the palms of his hands, rolling out of the nice and warm bed.

"What's so important that I have to get up?" Jungkook asked.

"No reason. I just wanted someone to talk to."

"Dude."

"What?"

"You have Yoongi."

"I don't have his number.

Jungkook did his famous kch sound as he headed to the bathroom. He fixed his black hair, brushing it out to make it look half way presentable. He shut the bathroom door and ran the water for a shower.

The elder sighed, pulling out his phone as he felt it buzz in his pocket. He sat on the bed.

[Message from unknown]

He unlocked his phone, but didn't open the message. He read it from his notifications.

+1(831)199-4912
Hey

Taehyung swiped and deleted it. Before he could put his phone away, another text came in.

+1(831)199-4912
Taehyung we need to meet up again! It's been so long since I've seen you! How've you been man?

"Seriously who the fuck..." Taehyung mumbled as he opened the message.

Kim Taehyung
Who is this?

+1(831)199-4912
Dude really?

Kim Taehyung
Ya whosmt tf ru

+1(831)199-4912
You get 5 tries
And go

Kim Taehyung
A pedo?

+1(831)199-4912
Nope

Kim Taehyung
A weird child

+1(831)199-4912
Nope

Kim Taehyung
Jimin

+1(831)199-4912
Nooooope

Kim Taehyung
Oh wait I know
LMFAO
You're Hoseok

+1(831)199-4912
I'm not Hoseok
Dude srsly I can't believe you forgot me

Kim Taehyung
Yoongi

+1(831)199-4912
Bruh..

Kim Taehyung
It is Yoongi?

+1(831)199-4912
NO

Kim Taehyung
Then I have no fuckin idea pls stop texting thx

+1(831)199-4912
Do you even want to know who it is?

Kim Taehyung
Not rly

+1(831)199-4912
I thought you said you had my number in your phone...

Kim Taehyung
Obviously it's not in my phone and idk you so pls stop txting me B4 I block yo ass

Taehyung stuffed his phone in his pocket before another text could come in from this guy. He saw Jungkook come out with clean clothes and a clean smell. He immediately smiled.

"I made plans!" Taehyung said.

"What?"

"We're going to the mall! So get your shoes on bun bun!"