2

**Jungkook POV**

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door and the doorbell ringing. I rubbed my eyes and scratched my head, my shirt falling off of my shoulder and wrinkled. I walked to the door, yawing as I opened it.

"JUNGKOOK WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! YOU'RE WEARING THAT?! THAT'S A BIG NO NO!" Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my bedroom, I was shuffling and stumbling behind. He pushed me on the bed and quickly went to my closet, flipping through all of my clothes. "Really? Everything in here is a white or black shirt."

"And?" I stretched my arms out.

He muttered something under his breath and pulled out a black shirt, a black leather jacket, and my ripped black skinny jeans. He threw them at me and demanded I get dressed or he'll do it for me. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I turned the sink handle to warm and cupped my hands under the water. I washed my face, brushing my teeth afterwards.

I began to strip my clothes off, first my shirt then my jeans. I placed on the new clothing, looking into the mirror and fixing my hair to my forehead. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to Jimin, putting my arms out expressing 'how do I look?'

"PERFECT!" He clapped his hands and grabbed my wrist. We walked out of the bedroom, down the hall, out the door, and into the car. Everyone was inside already with two epmty seats left for me to choose. I took the seat that was closest to the window, shutting the car door as Jimin placed himself in his seat up front.

Suga looked back to Hoseok and I, "You ready?"

Hoseok and I answered 'yes' at the same time, signaling Yoongi to start driving.

***

It felt like a long drive, I was tempted to get on my phone the whole time but I restrained myself. We all hopped out of the car, our shoes crunching on the dirt.

We huddled together, each of us putting a hand in the middle of our circle. "Let's have a good time and get roudy!" Jimin shouted, the rest of us nodded.

"2! 3! Bangtan!" We all shouted and smiled. Half of us held ones wrists or arms as we walked down the pathway to the grass area, finding a place to sit in the sea of people that surrounded the area of the concert.

We found an open area, enough for all four of us. It was in the middle, near the front, positioned perfectly so we could clearly see the stage.

Yoongi then spoke, but no one heard a single word he said because of the loudness.

"So! This spot is good?!" Hoseok shouted over the loudness of the people around us.

"Yeah!" I shouted back.

"Do you guys want drinks?!" Jimin joined in the conversation.  Yoongi raised his hand, holding a finger up, indicating he wanted one.
"Okay I'll be back!" Jimin happily walked to the drink area, which was a little far from where we sat.

Hoseok sat next to me and put an arm around me. He leaned to my ear and whispered, "Jungkook please be a happy camper tonight. Don't drink too much, I know you're a light weight. I care about you and love you Jungkook."

His whispering gave me goosebumps and shivers down my spine. His breath was hot against my skin and his nose brushing against me. I nodded in response, trying not to show any signs of what I just felt.

Jimin came back with red cups and a large bottle of alcohol. "I'm back!" He sat on his knees, giving each of us a cup and pouring the drink inside.

Yoongi immediately began to drink, no sign of burning or stinging on his face. I put the cup to my nose and smelled, making a disgusted face. "This smells horrible yuck." I said to myself, hoping no one heard what I just said.

"C'mon Jungkook, try it. You'll get used to the taste after a while." Yoongi said while taking another sip from the red cup.

I put the cup to my lips, tilting it upwards and letting the liquid pour into my mouth. I swallowed it, the burning on the back of my throat and tongue made me want to spit it back out. "Agh." I shut my eyes tightly and shook my head. "I want my orange juice."

The others laughed and drank from their cups like it was water. How can they do that? Practice I guess. I took another sip, this one not as hard as the first one but it still tasted like shit.

**

It was the middle of the concert, I was already drunk as fuck. My cheeks were a bright red, I began to hiccup, and I really had to pee. I thought it was a good idea to go by myself, thinking I could walk myself.

I arrived at the portapotty and tried opening the door. I leaned my face to the handle, "open baby please." I slurred my words and I pulled on the handle again. This time it opened. "Thank you~" I walked in the bathroom, unzipping my pants and doing my business. At least I was sober enough to pee correctly.

I walked out, heading over to the hand sanitizer that was set up next to the bathrooms. I put my hand under and washed my hands. I stumbled around the place, finding my way back to my group. I fell down where I sat previously and laid on my back.

I felt something watching me, probably because I'm drunk and stumbling everywhere. I looked around, my vision too blurry to see anything clearly. I gave up on looking and shut my eyes. I immediately passed out after.