30

More bonus points to whoever figures out who the " random number " is

I mean

It's RIGHT there

In yo face

Good luck 😂🙌👏

The two boys walked the giant mall, going into every single store. Jungkook had a wide smile on his face as he held up shirts that he liked and showed them off to Taehyung.

"I like this one! Oh! And this one! Which do you like better? Black? White?" He said as he switched the shirts that he held up to his chest.

"Black looks good on you." Taehyung responded as he took the black shirt and held it for his lovely bunny. "You should get some pants. All you have is sweats and black skinny jeans."

They walked over to the pant section of the store, grabbing some light blue ripped jeans, non ripped jeans, regular black jeans, and some more sweat pants. The two headed for the checkout and bought the selected items.

The two males walked hand in hand through the main part of the mall again, both of them radiating warm smiles.

"Taetae~ I want ice cream~" The younger hugged Taehyung's arm, showing a cute bunny smile that the older couldn't resist.

"Okay, you can have ice cream bun." He said as the two walked towards a small ice cream store that stood in the food court. When they walked past a few tables, Taehyung could've sworn he saw a familiar face.

More like familiar lips...

He shook his head and went to the shop, patting his bunny boy's bottom to get whatever he wanted. Taehyung looked back frequently to check who it was.

"It's all in your head."

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook tilted his head as he held his little bowl of ice cream.

"Right." He paid the man, getting back his change. The two sat down, Taehyung sitting where he could see the familiar person but, he was already gone. And so was the person he was sitting with. "How weird."

He couldn't seem to put the pieces together. The random number and the familiar person. But just who is it? A potential stalker? Is this karma for what he did to Jungkook? But that was four years ago... Why would it happen now?

He shook his head. Paying attention to his one and only lover. He didn't need anyone else to blind his sight of view.

All he needed was his baby. No one else.