4

**3rd person POV**

"'Who are you?' you might be wondering. Well," he chuckled, "I am your worst nightmare, and the person I just hit with a shovel is my target." He laughed evily, sitting in a black leather chair in the darkness.

A black hoodie covering his body, along with black jeans and black shoes. Everything he wore was black, just so he could be hidden in the dark. His nose and mouth were well hidden behind a black mask, the shadow of the hoodie making his eyes not visible.

"Don't worry, reader, the boy will be fine. He's alive... I think." He grinned under the mask. "I love taking pictures of my victims, it only makes the art... better."

He leaned back in his chair, laying a leg on his left knee and folding his hands together. "Would you like to see how the boy is?" The man in black wiggled his foot up and down.

He hummed, your response of 'yes' was enough to almost smack you as well. "You will see him in a little bit but for now..." His eyes squinted slightly, then forming back to normal. "I'll keep you on a ledge." He smirked.

He popped his fingers, then bent his neck from one side to the other, cracking it more. He sighed in relief, looking at you, the reader, once again. He pulled his mask down, to under his chin, revealing his rounded nose and boxed lips. He flicked his tongue out and licked his lips, biting the bottom lip afterwards. A smirk formed on the man's lips before pulling the mask over his nose and mouth once again.

"Until next time."