6

**Jungkook POV**

I've been locked up in my room for about three weeks, not leaving unless I had to eat or use the restroom. I really didn't want to leave my room because I passed out that night. I got countless knocks on my door, endless phone calls and messages, too many of "Jungkook open the door!"

I looked out of my window for the nth time that day. It was night time, maybe 11 at night. I had the urge to walk again, after all it's been so long since I've been outside. I grabbed a hoodie and slipped it over my head, grabbing my lanyard and walking out of my bedroom. I took a last look around the house, just in case I never see it again. I left a note on the table by the door, just in case one of my friends come inside.

I walked out, locking the door behind me. I placed my hands in my pockets and began to walk down the dark sidewalk. Each time I exhaled, my breath was visible. Why is it so cold in Seoul? Aish... I want to go back home. My teeth began to chatter, body shaking in the cold.

Out of nowhere, both of my arms were locked behind my back, and my mouth was covered. My eyes widened as I tried to get out of this person's grasp. I tried screaming, but it was no use. I wasn't strong enough against him, but I kept fighting back.

My eyes were covered in a black blindfold, ducktape being put over my mouth. I felt my hands being tied with a rope. I tried screaming again, neck veins popping out, my face and neck turning a bright red. I was thrown on a hard metal like serface, a door slamming quickly after.

I heard another door open, then close, an engine starting and suddenly we were moving quickly. I flopped my body around, trying to find my pocket knife. Shit! I left it at home! Tears began to prick out of my eyes, soaking the blindfold that covered them. I breathed hard through my nose, sobbing and whining noises soon followed.

"Stop crying it's not getting you anywhere." A deep voice spoke. Chills were sent through my body, I cried silently.

***

What felt like forever later, the car stopped moving. I felt like I was going to throw up, I felt dizzy, and I felt like I wanted to die. I'm going to be raped then killed! This is how my life is going to end! Agh!

A door opened, a fist of wind hitting me. I was pulled out and dragged somewhere. I had no choice but to follow.

I felt we entered a house or apartment, it smelled like a place someone would live. We walked farther into the place, my heart about to beat out of my chest. I was thrown on a hard chair, straightening myself up.

This person tied my feet to the chair, and my hands were tied the back of the chair. I tried moving, but yet again, it was no use. More tears fell, escaping the blindfold. Why would someone want a kid like me?

"What did I say?!" I heard a loud snap in front of me, almsot like the sound of a whip cracking. I yelped, trying not to cry. He ripped the ducktape off of my mouth, causing my lips to burn and another yelp escaped my lips. I bit my bottom lip, releasing a moan of pain after.

His fingers grazed under my chin and along my jawline. I bit my lip harder, trying not to freak out. His fingers moved to my cheek, softly touching the skin. I believe he was trying to calm me down, but there was no way in hell I was calming down any time soon.

My breaths were quick, heart still racing a thousand miles an hour, the thought of me being raped then killed passed my mind again. I can't go like this.

"How precious." He whispered, deep voice almost a growl near my ear, sending goosebumps everywhere. I whined, not wanting to be near him. "There's no reason you should be scared Jungkook."

I winced when he said my name. Is he the thing that hit me? Making those noises?

He pulled my bottom lip from under my teeth, so I would stop biting it. His thumb rubbed my lip, I moved my head away. He grabbed my jaw and forcefully made me turn back the other way. "Please... S-stop." I managed to finally say.

"Even your voice is precious," he put his thumb in between my lips and on my teeth, resting his other fingers under my chin. I turned my head away, but he visously grabbed my jaw and turned it back. "Don't fight back."

Please stop... He released his grip, thumb lightly grazing my lip.

"W-what do you w- want from m-me?" I managed to ask while holding back a sob.

"There's nothing I want from you," he whispered, almost a growl in my left ear. "I want you." I could hear he had a smirk on his face when he spoke.
I tried backing up, wiggling out of my situation, but I couldn't leave. "I love when you struggle, you're so submissive." His finger traced over my cheek.

I want to go home. I want my friends. I want my life. Please let me live. Don't hurt me...