31

The two were exiting the large shopping center, but before they could leave, Taehyung was stopped by a hand grabbing his arm. He froze and gripped Jungkook's hand tightly.

"Ow! You're hurting me!" Jungkook said as he turned to face Taehyung. His face quickly dropped as a stranger's hand was on his boyfriend's arm. "Taehyung..."

The older slowly turned around to face the stranger who had grabbed his arm. He wore dark glasses that hid his eyes and a mask at the bottom on his chin. Exactly what the familiar person he saw earlier was wearing.

He stood in confusion, not knowing what to do or say. He couldn't figure out who this was. The random messages and now this familiar stranger. What was going on?

"Hyung-" Jungkook whispered, but Taehyung stood in place still. The stranger dragged Taehyung to a more private place. Jungkook was dragged along by Taehyung. He was majorly confused as much as his lover.

The stranger's lips looked so familiar to Taehyung. He wanted to rip the glasses off of the man to reveal his whole face. His lower facial features were right on the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't figure it out.

"I can't believe you didn't save my number you brat!" The familiar voice finnaly hit Taehyung like a truck. He dropped Jungkook's hand and covered his mouth.

He shook his head and muttered 'no' over and over again. The man smiled and pulled Taehyung into a hug. "Hyung what the fuck?! When did you get here?!"

Jungkook stood there as the two hugged. He felt his heart clench as a wash of anger and sadness rushed through him. He wasn't sure what was going on. He crossed his arms and cleared his throat loudly.

"O-oh! Namjoon, this is my boyfriend, Jungkook. Jungkook this is the friend I told you about! The one who went away on a trip!" Taehyung said with a smile.

Namjoon shook the youngest boy's hand, "Nice to meet you, Jungkook."

"Likewise." Jungkook said. He wasn't usually like this, he didn't know what was going on. Why was he so angry?

"I'm so sorry I lost your friggen' number hyung. I'm mad at myself for that but I guess I got carried away with Jungkook and I forgot..." The two relocked fingers. Jungkook had a strong grip on his boyfriend's hand. Taehyung shot a look at him, making him loosen the grip.

"It's alright, Tae. Let's hang out later? We can have dinner at my place. And- if this kiddo likes games I have Mario." He looked at Jungkook.

"He loves games! Do you have Overwatch?"

"What's that?"

"I'll bring it. You have a laptop right?"

And the two continued to talk and laugh with each other for at least 45 minutes. Jungkook didn't say much because he was thinking of what this new feeling he felt was.

The brunette checked his phone, it was 6:35pm. His stomach growled. He pouted because he didn't want to interrupt Taehyung and Namjoon but he was hungry.

He looked at the two as they sat at across from each other at the table they were at. They were laughing together and smiling. They looked genuinely happy together. Jungkook didnt really get this with Taehyung. They didn't laugh together often. He felt sad.

"I want Jiminie hyung..." He thought to himself with an even bigger pout. Jimin and him always laughed together. They knew how to make jokes together, making one funny thing funnier and funnier until the point they couldn't breathe and were crying from laughing so hard.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung's voice pulled Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"Nothing... Just hungry..." He made small circles on the wood table with his finger while his other hand held his face in his hand.

"Let's go to my place then. I'll order pizza." Namjoon said. Taehyung agreed and stood up and took hold of his baby's hand.

"We'll have fun, don't worry bun." Taehyung said to his bunny boy and pecked his cheek.