7: [T]

**Jungkook POV**

It's been hours, my butt starting to hurt. I gave up on crying because this guy isn't letting me go any time soon. I sat there, still as a mannequin. I calmed my breathing, fingers tapping and scratching the back of the chair.

My lips, throat, and tongue were becoming dry from no water, stomach beginning to growl from hunger, and my vision is still pitch black. I leaned my head back, popping the joints as I twisted it from side to side. I was tired, wanting to sleep badly. This guy left, having no idea where he went, I was alone in his house.

My ear twitched as I heard a door open then shut quietly. I turned my head in the direction of the sound, hoping he wasn't coming at me with a knife, but maybe water or food.

The footsteps became louder, my heart rate beginning to rise, I tried to stay calm as best I could. I heard a plastic bag being set down, then starting to be rummaged through.

"I brought you items to eat because you'll be here for a while." I heard them being set on a serface, I nodded. There was something about his voice that gave me a weird feeling. I liked it but I hated it. It scared me yet it calmed me. I know, 'how can a murderer's voice calm you?' Well, his just does.

"If I take off the blindfold, are you going to describe me to the police if you run away?" I shook my head because I knew he would come and find me and kill me if I did. He's explained that already, and each time I responded with 'Yes' he would hit me. "Good."

I felt him approach me, his scent right near my nose. The blindfold became lose, coming off of my eyes completely. The light hurt my vision, I closed my eyes and re-opened them, squinting at the man in front of me. He had brown hair fixed to his forehead, dark brown eyes, a round nose, boxy lips, and a defined jawline. My face was pure shock, seeing a murderer look so young and good looking.

How?!

He stared at me with a blank expression, and blinked. I stared back. He then cleared his throat and walked to a table. I looked around the room, seeing a bedroom. There was pictures of me on his cream colored walls. Not just a murderer but a stalker too?

"I know you like pizza." He brought me a plate and set it on my lap. I looked down quickly, staring at the food. Pizza is my favorite- of course he'd know because he's a stalker.

He picked up the slice and brought it to my mouth. "I promise it's not poisoned." He had a sincere look on his face.

I opened my mouth hesitantly and he put the slice in my mouth gently. This was totally opposite of how he was acting a few hours ago. I took a bite, the wetness of the pizza filling my dry mouth. My eyes lit up, a smile almost appearing on my lips. I started to take bigger bites, my cheeks looking like a chipmunk. I let out a hum of enjoyment, hitting my hands on the back of the chair as if it were a drum.

I ended up eating the whole box of pizza and downed two cups of soda. I was a 'happy camper' and completely forgot I was kidnapped. I then had the sudden urge to use the bathroom. I looked at the man sitting on the bed, "um.." I looked around the room. "Can I... use the restroom?" My eyes met back with his. He stared at me blankly.

"You're going to run away if I let you in the restroom." He got up and grabbed a bucket from the corner of the room and put it on the floor, in between my legs. I kept my eyes on him, not comfortable with this.

He put his hand on the button of my jeans. "No no no nu uh I'm not doing that." I turned my body to the side as best as I could, he moved his hand away. "Just undo one of my hands and leave the room or something. I don't like people looking at my private parts." My face became red from embarrassment, sinking myself back into the seat.
"Even if I did run away, where would I go? I don't even know my way around this house."

He blinked, surprised that I just talked more than I have been these past hours. He untied my hands, holding my left wrist firmly. "Put earbuds in or something." I don't like people hearing me either.

He grabbed his headphones and placed them over his head and his ears playing music that I could hear. "Can you hear me?" I asked, there was no response. I turned my head back to see he was looking the other way while still holding my left wrist.

With my other hand, I shook it in the air and wiped the sweat on my pants. I unbuttoned my jeans and put my hand in my underwear and took out my length, then doing my business. I looked back ever so often to make sure he wasnt looking.

I finished, placing my length back into my underwear and attempting to button and zip my jeans. It was a lot harder with one hand. I tugged my left arm up, needing to use it. I heard the music being turned off but he still kept my arm in place. The man stood up, but before he could grab my other arm I pulled my sweatshirt over my undone  jeans.

He tied my hands together again, gaining a small groan from me. "I can't let you go until I trust you are mine forever." He walked back to the bed and sat down. I rolled my head back, staring up at the ceiling.