3

**Jungkook POV**

I woke up in the darkness of my room, light seeping through the closed curtains. Rubbing my eyes, then stretching my arms, I sat up. My messy hair and wrinkled clothes gave me some memories of last night.

"God damn I'm a partier." I laughed to myself, tasting the alcohol in my mouth. That feeling of someone watching me went through my body again. I looked around the room, seeing nothing but my items. I stood up, heading over to my window. I opened it slightly and peeked out. Nothing was there but the outside world.

I walked back to my bed, sitting myself down. I grabbed my phone and began to scroll through my social medias. Falling back on my bed, phone above my face, I heard leaves and sticks cracking outside of my window. I shifted my head to the sound, staring at my window. Maybe it's a bird or a cat. I turned back to my phone, not being concerned about the noises.

**

"Jungkookaahhhh~" Jimin rocked me back and fourth. I was annoyed at this point, he's been doing this for the past hour and a half. Yoongi and him went out for drinks earlier and just had to drop him off at my house.

"What do you want now?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I want a kiss." He puckered up his lips and closed his eyes, making kiss sounds at me.

"I'm not kissing you." I pushed his face away.

"Please~~~" He begged.

"No, you're drunk."

"Please?"

"No!"

His face turned scarce, backing away from me. I rested my elbow on the couch side, holding my face in my hand. I stared at the wall.

"Sorry..." He was quiet and moved to the other end of the couch.

Awkward silence filled the house for about ten minutes. I decided to speak up. "I'm sorry for yelling Jimin."

"It's okay." He had a cute sad tone, still looking away from me. I moved to where he was, wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Forgive me?"

"Yeah."

He hugged back, wrapping his arms around my neck and crawling on top of my lap.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

I whipped my head to the window, staring at it with fear. My nerves electrified through my veins, my skin turning pale. I'm done. Nope. Who the hell is making those sounds?

"It was probably just the tree." He grabbed my chin gently and pulled my face back.

"Yeah... Maybe...." I glanced down, trying to avoid eye contact. I know Jimin has had a crush on me for a long time, but he also has a crush on Yoongi and Hoseok. But me, I don't have a crush on anyone right now. I'd rather stay single for the rest of my life.

**

I was home alone again, just me and the sounds of every move I make. It was about ten o'clock at night, I wasn't tired at all, I felt like I should to take a walk.

I'll be safe, I have my phone and a pocket knife. I thought to myself as I grabbed a hoodie and my pocket knife from my drawer. I grabbed my keychain and headed outside.

It was a nice night, the moon bright and the stars scattered about. The cool breeze flowing through my messy black hair as my feet padded against the sidewalk. The streetlights flickered, as half of them were about to go out. I placed my hands in my pocket, sighing out in the cold, my breath being able to be seen in the night.

Click

I heard the sound of a camera taking a picture. I spun around in a circle, looking at my surroundings. Nobody was there. I shoved my pinky in my ear then back out, thinking I'm just hearing things. I continued to walk down the street in the dark.

Crunch. Snap. Crunch.

I whipped my head in the direction of the sound. Okay I'm not hearing things I swear I'm not. I stopped my steps and began twirling in circles looking at my surroundings of the familiar neighborhood. I threw my hands up in frustration, laughing at myself. "Come out! Come on just come out already!" I had the smile of an insane person, I figured I was going crazy.

Five minutes passed, there was no sound but the wind and my breathing. I squatted down, tangling my fingers through my messy black hair and pulling on it. I almost screamed in frustration, knowing that I was officially going insane.

I covered my face with my hands, pulling down on the skin as my hands slid down. "Good Lord save me from this hell for I have committed no sins..." I listened to the silence once again, my depression starting to take over. "Just let me be happy for once!" I cried out, making a fist wanting to punch the nearest person. But no one was there, no one to help a hopeless soul back to its happy place.

My ear twitched at the sound of footsteps approaching me from behind. I turned my head around, but before I could see anything there was a loud smack, and everything went out.