The Little Ghost Girl And Her Family

Well, I've hearing about her since the mid of July of 2014. While my sister and I were out on our vacation with our grandparents, my poor dad has to deal what I have to deal with back at home. Right before we left, my dad called me twice and then he text me, "Please answer." First thought come to my mind: 'Something happened?' So, I quickly called him and I told him what happened, and his response was, "I saw everything, Shelby. The little blond headed ghost girl and a woman that has dark hair. I saw everything that you've seen, Shelby." I was relief of this, but the ghost part didn't really bother me that much. "So, you're telling me that you called me just because you seen the girl and her mother." He told me that they would like to move things around in my bedroom, so I figured they were angry at me for leaving them. 

Aug. 16th, 2014

12:06 PM 

        A month later and that's when I started to feel a strange presence in my room. As if someone was there observing me, so I decided to use the voice recorder on my phone and record them. Besides my bedroom clock, it was quiet. As I was recording, I felt a cold chill on my foot.  I knew they were here. After about 1:01 of the time I spent recording, I finally caught the recording of the little girl trying to get my attention. All you hear was "Hey!" and the rest was hard to understand, but I got proof that she was here. Later throughout the day, I showed the recording to my mom and dad. Dad was fascinated and started to shout out, "That's her! That's the girl that I saw on the stairs! I knew she was here!" My mom on the other hand, "Why are they here? I blessed this house two-," I cut in, "four," and my mom continued on, "four times!" (Yes, we been through a lot of stuff, but those are for another story) 

        My dad was so fascinated that he even walked up the stairs just to talk to them, and he was a bit rude to the spirits. Swearing up the storm at them, which it causes my mom and I to yell at him. (Sorry, but you gotta respect the dead. You can't just go upstairs and anger them. You gotta be calm when it comes to talk to the spirits) Anyway, so I walked upstairs and decided to sleep in my bed while my dad slept on my couch.(We were waiting for them to come out) However, after my dad went to sleep I heard the little girl running up the stairs. Around three in the morning, my dad left the room. I was alone. That's when I felt their presence again. Standing there in my room. I pulled the blankets over my head and continue to sleep.  

   Today

           I woke up and I saw the girl and her mother walking back and fourth in the upstairs hallway. The mother was a shadow figure and the little girl was apparition, so I managed to asked them if they could talk to me. I was still watching them and I felt that exact cold feeling on my arms. Later I continue on recording them. You can hear the mother whispered out to me, but all I can make out was "Anna...Belle..." So I thought to myself, 'It's Annabelle and her daughter." However, I may be incorrect, but I was still impressed to hear the mother. Once my mom left my room and I was in my room for a second sitting on my couch. In the corner of the doorway of my bedroom, you can see the little girl poking her head out, and I was curious so I followed her, but she wasn't there. 

        The only negative about seeing/talking to ghosts is sometimes they won't respond back. I can see them and they can see me, but, sometimes, they won't respond to your questions.