"Her"

I saw "Her" during the summer of 2008. It was a normal day during the summer, and it was also three something in the afternoon. I usually take my naps between that time. Well on that day of the summer, I decided to take a nap while listening to music. While I was napping, I had a dream that I saw my dead Uncle. The dream took place outside of my house in the backyard, and we were watching the stars. Well after that, I started to sense a creepy feeling, so when I woke up. I turned my turned my head away from the wall, and when I saw her. I couldn't breathe.

It was like she was choking me. My eyes kept on shutting and opeaning as I stared at her. She was wearing a dark black dress that was covered in blood and her skin was dark gray, but for somehow I didn't want to stare at her eyes. I had such a terrible feeling about her eyes for some odd reason. After trying to scream for help, she finally let go of me and walked towards my hallway outside of my door. I was so scared, but it took me a good five mintues or so to finally get up and check it out. I didn't see her throughtout that day though, but it scared me to the point I couldn't sleep in my own room anymore. During my ninth grade year, I'd did some research on her, and I found out that she was a demon. After I told my father, he gave me a serious look and told me about how he was my age when he saw a demon. The odd part about it though, according to him. The demon he saw was a blob shape figure that was chased him down to his room.

Honsetly, after seeing "Her" I've always been turning on my lights in my room, and I don't want to see her again in my life, but I do have a feeling that I will see her again.