My Grandma's Visions and Violins

My grandma is known as the Six Sense of the family, along with me. When she usually have visions, It's mostly the bad ones. For example: Her very first vision was of my Uncle Bo.

She saw what exactly happened to him. He was in his trailer and got shot in the head. Later, she got a phone call from one of her family members stating that my Uncle Bo was dead. Like I said, bad visions.

Then her next vision was a family driving. Husband and wife in the front seat, and their son in the back. She saw them got into a car accident and the boys head was decapitated, and by the next morning there was a family that got into a car accident and the boys head was really decapitated.

After that she has been hearing violins. According to my grandma whenever she hears violins, someone will die very soon. This happened after her visions. It happened when she was with her friend, who was dying from old age, but on that day when she was over there. She heard the violins playing loud this time. That's when she knows her friend is going to die, and after that day. Her friend died.

However, her friends husband was so scared of dying that he called my grandma to look after him, but my grandma heard them. He's going to die, and after that day he died. According to my Grandma, It's a curse. All the time, she can hear their music playing. Here's something funny, according to her. She thinks It's angels, and I do believe her.