The UFOs

*I know this doesn't have to do with ghosts, but its part of the paranormal. On top of that I'm pretty fascinated about UFOs. So kick back and relax and enjoy! :) ~ ShelbyHjorth

------------------------------------------

This happened three days ago, and I'm both fascinated and a little creep out. It was around nine something and I was brushing my teeth. Then all of a sudden my sister swings the door open and shouted out, "Shelby, come outside now! I don't know what it is, but I'm scared!" So, as the curious type, I quickly spit and ran out the house, and as soon as I met up with my mom and my sister. Three bright lights,that made a triangle shape, was hovering up towards the sky and took off. I was a little scared and fascinated at the same time.

This is neighbor, Tiffany, experience. Last night while everyone in my house was sleeping, my neighbor and her boyfriend, Kyle, was sitting on their front porch just minding their own business. According to Kyle, he pointed out three bright glowing green circles in the exact triangle shape hovering above the woods, that is in my backyard. Then the next moment, they flew off very quickly.

Throughout today all I've been hearing is Blackhawks flying through the air. Even now you can still hear them. Throughout the day I kept asking my mom about the Blackhawks, and from what she heard from Tiffany and Kyle. Their here because of the UFOs. So as for now not too long ago I saw one hovering over one of my neighbor's house. It was moving only to the left side, but this time I was observing it. Yeah I'm still a little freak out about it. Should I be scared about this type of stuff? I don't know but knowing that they like to land and hover in the woods. Yeah, that will freak me out.