Annabelle

Annabelle is a really nice spirit. At night when you go outside, she will always be sitting on one of the chairs on my front porch. When she does that, she wants to talk. Now, like I said she's nice, but her appearance is scary.

When I first met her, I was in the kitchen playing on my dad's laptop. When I turned off the laptop, behind me was Annabelle staring at me. I took a nice look at her face. Nothing but a burnt face. I got so scared that I took off running towards my parents bathroom. Yeah, that scared me to death.

After I saw her, my mom had been having phone calls from our neighbor, Tiffany, telling us that at night she has been seeing a middle aged woman wearing a old Victorian like dress wearing her hair up in a bun standing by my front door at night, and some nights sitting on one of the chairs.

That's when one night I decided to go outside and talked to her. I was sitting in one of the chairs along with Annabelle, and I asked her, "Why are you here?" She told me that she was looking for her daughter. (Her daughter looks about the age of three)

Later throughout the months, I've been asking her more questions. During her time, her husband cheated on her, and having the worry that she'll find out, he burned the house down along with their child. I felt bad for her, but one day I saw her child looking around in my backyard.

I told the child that her mother was looking for you, but all she did was walking back to the forest that is in my backyard. I tried and tried to get the girls attention, but it doesn't work. One day from school, I decided to pull off a flower from my moms garden and put in on a log, that fell long time ago.

Funny thing was, when I came outside to check on the little girl. The flower was gone. The kid took the flower. Years passes and I still talk to Annabelle. Day by day I talk to her as if we're friends. Call me crazy, but she is my friend.