Roxi and Pa

Roxi and Pa were my grandparent's neighbors. They were nice people, but when you paint Roxi's bathtub other than green. Be prepared to get a lecture from her. Let's start with Roxi, Roxi was a hoot. According to my mom. Roxi was one of those types of elders that are just filled with fun. Roxi's past was kind of awesome to. During World War Two, she used to work on putting the bombs on planes. Like I said, she's kind of cool person. Now Pa, I don't know much about him othan than he and Roxi used to own a farm. After they passed away, my grandparents decided to moved into their house, and my grandma decided to painted the bathtub blue. Blue. Roxi hates that color along with pink. 

After she painted the tub blue, Roxi decided to pay her a visit and complain about how the bathtub is blue. My grandma had trouble going to sleep because of her. So, she decided to paint the tub pink. Well, one day when my mom was on a webside talking to her friends, one of her friends told her that someone want's to talk to her. Well, it was Roxi that wanted to tell my mom to ask my grandma, "Why did Nancy painted the bathtub pink?" My mom decided to call up my grandma and asks her about the tub, and my grandma said, "She told you to?" After all, this and my uncle has to be the most funny ghost expericence my family has ever had, but note to self. Don't paint the bathtub.