The Cemetery

Next to my grandparents house was the woods and next to it was the cemetery where my uncle was buried. There was a lot a graves. Some were from the 1880's all the way up to the early 2000's, but every time my grandma walks up to the graveyard. (Don't do this unless you're desperate to talk to someone!) She'll ask them to follow her back home. That was her worst mistake she'll ever made.

At night's she couldn't go to sleep because of everyone was surrounding her bed continuously talking. Some would even stand by her side of her bed and look dead eye to her. She'll tell its creepy to see them standing around your bed.

When I stand at my grandparents house for two weeks, I noticed something was wrong. I felt like I was being surrounded. Though one night when I slept on my grandma's bed, it was around two in the morning, I heard footsteps coming to my grandma's room. I just turned my head to face the wall and tried to ignore it, but that was a mistake. For a moment after I heard a loud bang on the window that was next to the bed I was sleeping in. It sounded like a gunshot, but by six in the morning. I asked my grandma about the loud bang. She told me it was some type of fruit that fell off a tree, but when I walked outside I noticed the house wasn't close to a tree.

So I'm either guessing it was one of the ghosts from the cemetery or someone else, but I wonder who though.