Spirits of San Juan Capistrano

July 15th, 2014

On that day, my grandpa decided to take my sister and I to this place called Mission San Juan Capistrano. First off, the Mission is a very old place, but to me I was that type of person who finds it hard to believe if it's actually there. Well, the place was packed. Everyone was there, but that didn't bother me at all. I was spellbound by the place. The bells was the one that caught my eyes. Especially after what they said about the bells and how they would sound like when that type of person dies, it was very interesting

As we were walking around, I stopped in front of a very old looking wall, but what got me was this odd feeling I had. It kind of felt like a presence of three men walking around outside. Creepy part is, my grandpa, my sister, and I were the only people who was walking around. I was trying to see who it was, but my grandpa rushed me out there and into the church. Now the church is, to me, the most place I've ever felt a strong presence.

Now the church is called, Serra Chapel. As I walked inside, first thing that caught my eye is the candles. (You can tell I'm definitely not Catholic) Anyway, I saw my grandpa took his hat off and I did as well, but when we walked at the main doors. I had such a strong feeling that there was a lot of them here. Now, as we seated I was still spellbound by everything. The paintings, the candles, and even the main setting, but either way I was still spellbound. Then out of nowhere my grandpa said, "No one fools with God." My sister and I only responded with a nod and a yes. People around us were sitting, praying, and some were taking pictures of the place, but me on the other hand. I felt such a strong presence that I was blocked out. Deep down I knew some of them were praying. Then my sister started to bug me to take a picture, which I didn't. I'm that type of person who respects the dead, especially not at church, but by the time we looked at the place. We walked out the door and we put our hats back on. When my sister and I were alone, I told her, "There were a lot of them there." She just gave me a look and said, "Really?" Really, I've never felt such a strong presence of my entire life.