The Dream

Happened last night. Right before I fell asleep, I thought about how I feel like a failure. The dream I had was intense. It started off where I was talking to my JROTC teacher, but somehow it switches to me walking down a street in a neighborhood.

The look on my face was somehow sad. As I was walking down the street, Confederate soldiers were walking by me. I was a little startled, but I ignored them. That was a mistake. Soon I was surrounded by actual dead people. Everyone was looking directly at me and said, "You better be lucky that you're alive."

Out of nowhere, I saw something like a footage playing their deaths. A brother and sister, looks like between six to eight years old, burning alive. Then it switches to the Civil War soldiers shooting at one another, but what got me the most was that exact replaying one.

It kept playing over and over, nonstop. A woman committing suicide by jumping in front of a train. I finally got the guts to wake up and ran out of my room and into my sisters room. Throughout the night I tried to go to sleep, but all I heard throughout that night was footsteps and the sense of being watched.

As for now, at 6:33 pm, I caught voices on my voice recorder. One voice called out my name. One called out for help. One sounded like a little girl calling out for her dad, and one calling out for Barbarath. Now here's a question, why am I a link to them? Why now? That's what I really want to know.