Rule 16: Don't Let Him Stop You

I waited for Kyle in the library after our exam. As soon as he was done, our five-day vacation would begin. Stress-free besides the fact we have rehearsal every day but Thursday and Sunday. And the fact that he also had basketball every day, so I guess I wouldn't see him that much...

Not to mention Thanksgiving food in less than two days. I was beyond excited for stuffing. I didn't even get to read 9 pages when I saw his tall frame walk in and glance all over to find me.

I tossed my novel back into my bag and walked over to him, "Ready?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand, "Yeah, let's go home." For a split second in my mind I realized that I said home even though we both live there, he was my home. My rock. My l-. I hated that L word. 

Tonight was school conferences so Maddy and Tommy and the kids wouldn't be home.

The only person home is Bethany but that's because she has a fever and didn't go to school today. But she's asleep so I don't have to worry about making her any dinner yet.

I tossed my bag and kicked off my converse when we got to his room. "What do you want to do?" He asked, sitting down on his mattress.

I walked over to him, "We could just make out for a couple hours."

His eyes shot up, "Where did that come from?"

I shrugged, "I'm feeling ballsy."

"I can tell." I sat down on his lap and our faces were within centimeters of one another.

"Hi," I said. My hands on both of his cheeks.

"Hi." He whispered back.

"It's I just haven't seen you much because we were both studying and -"

He cut me off with his lips. And boy it feels like I was in withdrawal the past two days. He must have felt it too. 

My arms move around his neck and his hands travel to my waist, leaving his touch all the down my back. It felt like I was on fire for a quick minute.

He startled me when he stood us up, making me giggle and wrap my legs around him.

He would kiss down my neck and it got me going. He started to tug on my shirt and so I lifted my arms and he pulled my purple shirt right off leaving me in just my black bra and leggings.

He leaned me against his dresser where I sat for a quick moment, "Casey-"

"Yeah?" I interrupted. My hands moving down to his waistline and I pulled on his shirt. There was one thing that I began to admire and that was his sculpted chest.

I leaned forward and kissed his sternum, "Lose your train of thought?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, actually."

"Hey." His eyes locked on to mine. "I love you."

His whole facial expression changed. "Casey." His hand rested against my cheek and I leaned into his touch. I think the words finally clicked in his mind because that's when I felt his lips on mine again.

I wrapped myself tightly around him and he moved us to the bed. My back hitting the soft comforter as he spoke. "I love you too."

~~~~~

"I think you both know why you're here." I looked over at Kyle before turning to Aunt Mads who was behind her desk.

"For the record, it was her that broke the vase."

I scoffed, "That was like five years ago." 

He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I mean that you two are dating now so we need to set some ground rules." Aunt Maddy grabbed both of our attention.