Rule 1: Don't See Him Shirtless

I can't believe I left my alarm clock on, nothing like waking up at seven on a Saturday morning... during the summer. I moved my right arm to shut off the alarm clock when my hand made a 'smack' noise instead.

"I swear to god." That's when I opened my eyes and I realized I hit Kyle in the face. My idiot best friend.

"I'm so sorry!" I said looking at his red face. But then again, I don't feel that bad. He messes with me all the time. Like last week for example, he put red dye in my shampoo and now my hair is this relish auburn. And I only smacked him in the face, I get at least another prank in before he can strike again.

"I'm not your alarm clock." He grumbled.

"I'm sorry." I said laying back down. And before you know it I was shoved off my own bed.

"You little brat." I climbed back into my bed and saw him laughing.

"Oh come on Case." I don't even remember letting him sleep in my bed last night.

Creep.

"You're the annoying brother I didn't want. And get out of my bed. What are you even doing here?"

"Not true!" He protested. "Your bed is more comfortable."

"Freak."

"Loser."

"Perv."

He scoffed, "Am not."

"Did you come all the way over to see me in my pjs?" I said pinching his cheek.

He swatted my hand, "Don't you know what today is?"

"No. I don't pay attention."

"Obviously."

I smacked him.

"Violent."

"Ugly." I stood up to use the bathroom.

"That's not even a good comeback!" He yelled as I walked into my ensuite bathroom that I shared with my younger sister Bethany.

I decided on a taking a shower and then I brushed my teeth and applied some perfume and deodorant. When I came out, he was in the process of taking his shirt off, whose house does he think he's in. "Put a shirt on, you're going to scare the children."

He rolled his eyes. "Get dressed."

"Why?" His six foot frame towered over my five foot seven frame.

"We're going shopping."

"It's not even nine am yet."

"So?"

I groaned, "Shopping with you is the worst." I walked toward my closet to grab a pair of jean shorts and purple top.

"Come on Casey Poo."

"Shut the hell up." I was about to change when I realized he was still in the room.

"Turn around."

"Bossy." He spun so he was facing the wall. Granted we've both seen each other naked before, but it still bothered me. I'm never going skinny dipping again.

I tossed my pjs in my hamper and grabbed my phone, "Let's go." He turned around and beat me to my door.

He gave me a look, "What?" I asked.

"Nice lace." He said with a smirk before walking Into the hallway.

I could feel my cheeks turn redder than a tomato. I flicked my light switch and headed after him, "Kyle!"