Chapter 16

Placing the tray on the table took few seconds before I turned to see the rich arrogant brat- Swabir. His phone was on his hand signifying he was on the phone some seconds ago. As usual, he appeared in a black tuxedo and of course Rolex in place.

Ignoring him, I walked away before he could move an inch. I carried my angry face to the kitchen where the girls were busy. I felt a slight headache and didn't doubt Swabir was the cause. Turning my heels to head to the room, I heard my name being called.

"Zarah you took the glasses only, what of the drink?" It's better to receive a heavy biff from Hulk than hear that statement. Saying no to Ayat was nearly impossible. 'Why me? Others are dying to go there, why must I go? I hate Swabir in my life. What do I do now?' I thought.

"Actually... I ... I want to use the... bathroom" I stammered in between words, I didn't know how to lie at all.
"Zarah are you scared or shy?"Ayat tried investigating.
"No...not really"
"Okay you can go do what you want then take the drinks afterwards."she spoke with her hand on my shoulder.

I went to Hanan's room without delay and sat before the mirror thinking of what will happen when I go for the second time. Many maids roam about in the mansion but I was Ayat's choice. The fact that me and Swabir starred angrily at each other for long could be a topic of discussion in the parlor. Seeing his face always made me angry.
'He will get it from me when he mess with me. I gotta be nasty with him.'

I strolled out of the room with wet hands as though I really used the toilet. Without any argument, I carried the second tray and ascended the stairs for the second and the last time, I prayed.

"She looks good man"
"I did not oppose that but Zaid you are exaggerating you know. Thank God we all saw her."
"I love green and she appeared in it"
I halted few steps away from the parlor when it dawned on me that I was the topic of discussion of the men.
"Dude you must be blind, you call that thing beautiful."came a negative voice.
"Swabir you are always pessimistic."

I summoned the very best confidence I could and chipped in their conversation with a strong salaam. Smiling to no one in particular, I rested the tray on the table and turned my heels to get away from Swabir's sight.
"Thank you for bringing all this things but don't you think it will be so nice of you to serve us." The only man in Kaftan spoke.

I unwillingly nodded in affirmation, his kindness and politeness were all I wanted to honor. I poured the drink in the glasses which will serve as refreshment for the guest before the amazing lunch coming up.

"Zaid why must you be polite, it's her work and that is what she is in this house to do."Swabir voiced his disrespectful words.
"You mean she a cook or house girl? How did you know? Have you met her before?"the decent guy questioned while I was busy pouring the drink.
"Ask her?" Swabir continued to add more fuel to my burning heart.
"Is it true?" Zaid enquired as I directed his glass to him. I simply shook my head with a smile.

"Even if she isn't, she must have pleaded to bring this drink so she could come here and..."
"Swabir you're rude you know"chipped in another guy. I remained mum, mysteriously laughing inside.

Swabir being the last man ready to receive his own glass, gave me a weird look when I handed over his glass with a fake respectful smile. He starred, contemplating whether or not to accept the glass. I nodded with another smile signifying he could collect it without any problem. Rolling his eyes, he finally decided to get it by stretching his hand. I knowingly tilted the glass towards his suit and poured all of it's content on his body.