Chapter 8

Dedicated to Daisy_Maha  for her encouragement and the lovely cover, thanks sis.

Recap
So Yaya Aman which of my friend do you like since you can't get yourself a wife.
I don't know why they keep on talking about the same thing.
We all stared at him to see his reaction but to my surprise his eyes fell on me........

New chapter

I was surprised, shocked and scared at the same time. Why is he starring at me so much.
I broke the eye contact we had before he said "someone like her, I want to marry someone like her".
I was relieved upon hearing that.

"She's good, someone like her will do but not her actually." Sadiyah teased.
"And what's wrong even if I choose her," He asked.
"Her heart was bowled over yesterday by Mr ..."
"There is nothing as such, Malik sir and I are not into that type of relationship please." I interrupted Hanan from saying something else.
Did I just say Malik sir, why did he came to my mind when 'heart' was mentioned. Why didn't I mention someone else.Something is really wrong with my head.

I then remembered the gift Malik sir sent to me. I excused myself and went to my  room, living all of them in a shocked or surprised or whatever mood. I unsealed the gift  and first saw a paper on top with a short message which said:
            Hi Angel, I couldn't come to
       see you before you go for your
      break, actually I had an important
        meeting. I just wrote this to know
      how you went back yesterday, hope
      you are okay? I hope my Angel is
     in good health and hope no one            is disturbing my Angel or else..........
         These are few gists for you, till
we meet again. Bye
                         Yasir Samir
(Mr. Malik)

I unsealed the pack after reading the nice short letter and saw a blue hijab, the photo we took together in a nice small frame, a bulky Islamic book titled "Don't Be Sad" and a nice pair of  pink sneakers.
'I love pink and blue, how did he know and the shoe size, he guessed it right. How???'

I took the photo and noticed how we looked good, his wide smile and my dimple were like wow

Hanan's POV
"Let me call her." I said to Aman when he asked of Zarah. We were all seated in the parlor discussion without her. It has been an hour or two since she left the parlor. I went upstairs to look for her in the room. I opened the door and saw her looking at a picture, embracing the picture. She was laughing in a very happy mood. She looked super excited and carried away that she didn't even notice my presence. I waved my hand in front of her face but to no avail. She was just sarcastically smiling, I've never seen her smile like that before.
     I seized the picture she was holding, that's when she came back to her senses.
"Please give it back Hanan." Zarah said, trying to reach the picture that I raised up. I was a little taller than her.
"So you are here looking at this old Uncle right." I said referring to Mr. Malik that I saw on the picture.
"Hanan he's not old. Please I'm pleading with you to give me the picture back." Zarah pouted.
"Everyone must here this." I said and ran to the parlor with the photo in my hand.