Chapter 1

Hello readers! This is my first book and I really hope u will like, comment and share.  Friday 7th July, 2017.

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely brother moohankn for his total support.  This wouldn't have been possible without you.Thanks bro🙏🏼 I really appreciate. Lots of love❤️❤️❤️ Yaya.
Let's start with our book now.

Here I am standing at the gate of this big school

Here I am standing at the gate of this big school. Troops and troops of affluent people in different flashy cars which I have always been dreaming of our family possessing, at least one of them but my dreams were always shattered as soon as they came because we couldn't even own a single bicycle.
         What interrupted my thoughts was the bell which rang with sharp effects of the sound in my ears. It finally dawned on me I had to go in. I went in the gate, into the school compound. Gosh! It was very big and lovely too. Ya Allah! what a beautiful sight . The flowers nicely cut , the structure of the school, like a castle , the population of the people moving about the premises was okay. Everyone moved around with a friend.

I noticed I was the only one standing alone

I noticed I was the only one standing alone. I wished I had a friend then I wondered,  how on earth can a poor newcomer like me would have a friend here.

             While I was still admiring the structure of the amazing looking school,  I became lost in a world of mine, so entrapped in the enchanting scenario, enjoying the movement while using my eyes to explore the surrounding.

I was still turning around to get a better view of the fascinating environment, I bumped into someone. Accidentally.

I was about to apologize when she shouted at me furiously "What the heck!!! How dare you step on my shoe ?"

That was when I realized my leg was on hers. I quickly removed it and drew back.

"I'm so sorry I didn't..."  I was out of words and I bent to clean her shoe which I stepped on and she quickly moved away saying "Don't you dare touch me or any of my belongings with your filthy hands "

By that time the bell rang  again Interrupting our conversation. She snapped her fingers at me and said "I'll get back to you later, it seems you don't know who I am" Then she stormed off in a rage. Two other girls trailed behind her.

          I stood for a while and thought about what that girl did to me.
       I couldn't say a word to her, what did you expect from me? I was new and nervous so I guess it's not good for me to start having grudges against other students.

But I was even about to apologize. I even bent to clean her shoe. But, she took no notice of my regret for something I didn't even do intentionally and embarrassed me. I have to be careful next time.

Then, the memories of my mom flashed through my head. I never wanted to leave her side and I know I will miss her a lot more than I can imagine. My mom is everything to me, sometimes I feel I don't have a father, his presence makes a little difference to his absence. He's not a talkative like me, but he's very funny and caring.

But my mother will always say "Your father is a good man and he has done many good things for me and you, he saved our lives" when I look at her eyes I know she is not saying the fact but no woman can ever say her husband is bad no matter how cruel he is. Because women cover secrets far more than men. It's hard for a woman to divulge secrets. I love my mom far more than anything.
My mom said I should be patient with people, that's why I let that girl I earlier stepped on to go.

I thought I should just get over it so I won't spoil my first day at the school.

I made off to the Administrative block.
⭐️⭐️⭐️

I hope u liked this chapter, I'll update a new chapter very soon InshaAllah and You should please vote, comment and share
❤️❤️❤️