Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to Abeeha, a sister that is seriously sick🤒😷. She really needs prayer from all of us. We should please 🙏🏼 include her in our daily prayers. May Allah heal her Ameen. And to my friend @ameenatu_musa for her encouragement and support.
Thanks.
Let's go....

I stretched my arms widely in the air and yawned when I woke up to pray Subh, I sluggishly proceeded to the toilet for ablution.
I raised my hands up to make requests from my Lord when I was done praying.
"Ya Allah, the Lord of the world, protect my Mom and my Dad, my home and my entire village. Ya Allah make my parent happy even without the riches of this modern world and make them proud of me. Ya Allah bless my family, my education, my roommates, my school, my village, Amir (Swabir),  Malik sir and all others ." I gently supplicated not to wake up my buddies.
       I started reciting the Holy Quran before Aisha woke up. She prayed and joined me in recitation, in her melodious voice. I forgot this, Aisha is a very religious and respectful girl.

   It then dawned on me to wake up the two sleepy chappies, Hanan and Saadiyah who were deeply asleep, prayer is much more important than sleep.
They are the lazy type so they prayed and supplicated, then retired to bed again leaving Aisha and I still reciting around 5:30am.
    When we were done, we broke into a little conversation.
"You seemed depressed earlier when I came, anything wrong Aisha?"
"Never mind Zarah, I'm fine." She faked a smile.
"But your eyes say otherwise, feel free please. Spill it out."

She let out a heavy sigh before she started. "My parent were divorced a week before we resumed back to school. I have been confused since then. They love each other tremendously more than you can imagine, but they suddenly divorced. I didn't know why they did that. My mom left our house and it has been really tough for me. I miss her a lot, I don't even know where she stays. I'm so close to my parent; both of them. My dad isn't like other men that maltreat their women and unlike other rich business men, he always have time for his family. My mom on the other hand is a respectful housewife. Why have they chosen this life. I can't live without one of them. I still can't believe they did that to us and to themselves." She concluded with a broken sob.

"It's okay. Everything will be back to normal In Shaa Allah. Our parents are much more wiser than us and they know what is better for their children. They will never do something that will harm us. Cheer up."
"But parent make mistakes, don't they?" Aisha said, sobbing.

"All humans make mistake, take heart.  I assure you, everything will be fine friend."
"Thanks  for everything Honey." Aisha hugged me.
"Ow what are friends for." We giggled and we also retired to bed again.

7:00am

I and Aisha took our bath before waking up those two sleepy chappies again.
They also took their bath and we started getting ready for the break.

"Zarah can I ask you something if you don't mind." Sadiyah said.
"Yeah sure."
"How did you get admission here?"
"Actually, the principal in my former school told me that a letter was a sent to our school, the best student will be sponsored to Mamis. So I was the best and I got the scholarship."

"But who did that?" Aisha asked.
"It wasn't the government. When I asked the principal about the person's name, he said Fisabililah(for Allah's sake) was written in the letter and a man brought all other necessary papers that I will need without saying his name too. But whoever it may be, he/she did it for Allah's sake and may He reward him and I always thank him or her. I really appreciate what he or she did to me. It's a great favor." I smiled.