Chapter 39

WARNING!! Smut ahead, I repeat smut ahead! This Chapter contains mature scenes!

10k sauntered into the room, his hair still damp and fresh clothes hung from his body. A large grin plastered his face. "I feel so clean!" He chuckled excitedly. I discreetly tucked the small box into my back pocket and slowly walked over to him, swinging my hips more than normal. He raised and eyebrow at me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to mine.

"You clean up pretty good," I whispered and I watched his eyes glance down to my lips. He looked deep into my eyes and I slowly traced my hands down his torso and finally intertwining our hands . I led him back to the bed and sat down, turning to face him. He took a seat next to me, still staring deep into my eyes.

He took lead and pulled me forward into a soft kiss. His hand crept up to the back of my neck to pull me in closer and intensify the kiss. I felt a deep burning in the pit of my stomach. I felt my body move, like it had a mind of its own, and I ended up straddling 10k with my arms laced around his neck. He licked his lips excitedly and I opened mine slightly, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth.

I moaned slightly into the kiss, my hands tracing down his chest until I reached the bottom of his t -shirt. I slipped my hands underneath, feeling the expanse of his stomach. To no surprise, his muscle tensed at my touch and I grinned into the kiss. This left me wanting to see more so I pulled away from the kiss.

I looked up and met his gaze. I smirked before tugging off his black t-shirt and gaping at the sight in front of me. I ran my hands over his muscles, drinking up his image. His body took my breath away.

"Your turn," His husky voice broke me out of my trance. I smirked once again and peel my top off, leaving me in my bra. Thankfully I was wearing a marginally clean one. I was pulled out of my thoughts as 10k began to place soft kisses along my jaw and down my neck, latching on my soft skin and sucking gently. I started to imagine how his kisses would feel other places of my body and involuntarily rub my thighs together.

I feel 10k's hand snake around my back and tangle with the clasp of my bra. It fell off and I slipped my arms out. He leaned back and stared at my bare chest. His breath hitched as he looked me over. "You're so beautiful," He whispers and pulls me back in for a passionate kiss. I took one of his hands in my and place it against my breast, moving it with my own hand showing him exactly how I liked it. I moved my hand away when he got the message.

My concentration drew to the bulge growing in his trousers as I began to undo his belt. I popped the button and tugged them slightly before he broke away from the kiss and pulled them off his skinny legs. While he was throwing his trousers across the room I shimmied out of my jeans. I plopped back onto the bed, rolling over onto my back.

I was grinning as I propped myself up onto my elbows. "Back pocket of my jeans," I giggled, the excitement taking over my body made me forget to grab them before throwing them off.

Was this really going to happen? Hopefully. He looked at me slightly confused. I shook my head and laughed before nodding pointedly. He eventually got the message and hastily picked up my jeans. He held up the condom, grinning like a child before running over to the bed.

He ended up on top as he slowly slipped on the condom. I bite my lips as his eyes met mine. "Are you sure...are you sure this what you want?" His husky voice sent shivers down my spine. I slowly nod my head before opening my mouth to speak, "Yes. Tommy I have never been more sure of anything in my life," I whispered into his ear, biting his neck and leaving a small hickey.

10k used his right hand to guide his hard member into me, I felt him take a deep breathe before he pushed slowly into me. His body stiffened as I let out a quite moan. The feeling of him inside me ignited something in my stomach.

He started to move and I mirrored his movement with my hips. It took a minute to find a comfortable pace but once we did, it was heavenly. He moved faster and faster sending us both closer closer to our climax. Eventually we both climaxed and he collapsed on the old bed next to me.

"That was...." I started. "Fucking amazing," he chuckled and kissed my temple.That night I fell asleep safe in his arms, feeling complete.

This boy is gonna be the death of me.