Chapter 15

The door was pulled open and blinding lights filled the dark space. "At least they're clothed," Murphy sniggered. I scowled at him before I very clumsily scrambled out of the chamber. "Your just jealous," 10k growled as he climbed out ,a lot more gracefully than me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me against him.

I felt his heartbeat vibrate on my back. Murphy smirked and raised his hands in defeat. Ew gross, I scrunched up my nose. "Seems like they had fun anyway," One of the men laughed and pointed at my neck. 10k gripped me tighter and his breathing slowed down and is heavy. I suddenly felt a little more confident and flipped him off.

"Exactly, so control your wondering eyes buddy!" I muttered, rolling my eyes. Me saying this made 10k calm down and his breathing returned to normal.

"Okay guys enough, leave them alone! Looks like its your time to leave," Murphy shouted pointing at the 3 strangers then at the door. Was he being protective? That's a first. Warren nodded and hummed in agreement opening the door. The 3 scraggly strangers lowered their heads, grabbed their things and left. 10k and I nodded our heads in thanks to Murphy, he smiled slyly and held up a pink backpack. We all looked at him confused.

"Your finally accepting your sexuality!" I shouted sarcastically. He laughed dryly and emptied the contents onto the metal table. Several bottles of water, 3 tins of soup, 2 tins of peaches, 4 tins of tomatoes and a packet of goldfish crackers! This doesn't seem like much, but to a group of survivors who haven't had food or water for 2 days, this was a banquet! We all jumped forward grabbing a can of food each and a bottle of water between 2.

"Murphy your a legend! Where did you find this, did you uncover some sort of magical food bunker? Honestly dude I take back everything I ever said about you being useless!" 10k exclaimed, shocked and impressed as he ripped open a can of soup, drinking it like water.

We all sat and talked, drank and ate for 20 minutes before Warren decided we should go find somewhere to stay for the night. 10k turned to me grinning, he has a line of soup on his top lip and a goofy expression. I burst into laughter and slapped my knees. "That is the funniest goddamn thing I've seen in a while," I laughed as he slowly stood up smirking. He held out his hands to help me up. I raised my small hands and grasped onto his much larger hands, being dragged up into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around my lower back so I could lean back to wipe his face. I took the sleeve of my camo jumper and wiped his top lip. He smiled and leaned in slowly. I closed my eyes and leaned in too. His full lips connected with mine for only a second before he pulls away. He smiled innocently at me before turning and grabbing his stuff.

"You guys are so cute, it gross," Warren laughed as she ruffled my hair and walked out the door. I smiled to myself as I turned and grabbed my rifle and bag, before finally leaving the dark room.

I was the last one to enter the now cleared house Warren had picked on the side of the road. It was a small, 2 bedroomed bungalow with a white picket fence. What a lovely place to squat for the night. "I've got first watch then Doc, Murphy you can have one room and 10k and Jaime can have the other. No funny business, now go get some sleep," Warren said seriously and pointed at us. 10k chuckled attractively and grabbed my hand, pulling me away to the bedroom. "I mean it you two!" She shouted after us. I giggled and 10k pulled me into a room, throwing his stuff down then taking mine and throwing it down as well.

He pushed me against the wall and growled in my ear, "Jaime Bell you have been driving me crazy ever since we left that god damn morgue!". I melted into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. This wasn't like Tommy, he doesn't normally like all this affection and making out. I smiled at him and giggled, "Well isn't someone horny today?" I whispered and kissed his cheek. He smirked and placed a small but meaningful kiss on my lips.

"It's just one of those days," He whispered seductively. I couldn't give in to him today, not right now. I wanted it to be special, he wanted it to be special.

He leaned in and placed small kisses on my neck, making his way down to the neckline of my t-shirt and back up to my cheek. He stepped back and smiled sweetly, tugging his jumper off and then his shirt. My eyes widened in disbelief as I stare at the god in front of me. His chest and stomach were perfectly toned and his muscles tensed as he twisted to chuck his jumper on the floor. He had tan lines from where his top blocked the sun from his skin. He glanced back at me and smirked holding out his arms in a sarcastic way. "Like what you see?" He chuckled and tensed comically.

I laughed and stepped forward placing my hands on his bare chest. I nodded my head and bit my lip. He chuckled and rubbed my arms, he then nodded towards me. "Your turn beautiful," He tugged at the hem of my shirt. I look at him. "Listen, Tommy, I will take my shirt off but that's as far as we can go tonight okay? You wanted to take this slow and we both wanted to make 'it' special," I sigh as I leaned forward and hugged him tightly.

I expected him to be upset or angry with me but instead he laughed. He laughed some more before hugging me back tighter before and saying, "Don't worry babe, I'm not gonna rush. I just don't wanna be shirtless alone,".

I chuckled and stepped back, smirking at him. I slowly slid my hand to the bottom of my shirt and tugged it upwards to just below my bra line. "Okay, Mr Smooth moves," I whispered and tugged it all the way off. I threw it away and walked forward, crashing my lips into his. He wrapped his arms around my ass, pulling me upwards and making me wrap my legs around his waist. My bare back was pushed against the cold wall sending shivers down my spine. I tangled my fingers in his dark hair, pulling his head back slightly, allowing me to slide my tongue in to his mouth.

We continued kissing until we both need a break. We collapsed onto the bed and snuggled up, waiting for sleep to take us. "Goodnight Jaime,".

"Goodnight Tommy,".