38°

"So what's the moves for today?" Mariana asked as she brushed her hair. Ever since she lived in Los Angeles, she had changed. Woke up earlier, actually tried to make herself look decent.

"Not sure yet, have any ideas?" Carl laid in bed curled up in a blanket. More specifically Mariana's blanket from Pink. 'These shits are soft as hell,' Carl would always tell her.

"Well tonight there's a party. All the young Hollywood socialites. Like Tana Mongeau and shit. I don't really fucks with her but a party is a party." Mariana shrugged.

Hollywood parties usually consisted of youtubers and social media starlets. But with Mari's connects she could get into pretty much any party. She even got into Halsey's annual Halloween bash.

"I'm down for it. What do you wanna do in the meantime?" Carl never passes up a party, no matter what. Free food, free drinks, free entertainment? Why the hell would he say no?

"For one we need to go to the mall. I need something cute and I just brought my regular shit. We could go sight seeing. Visit a few of my past clients. I have some famous ones. You wanna meet Kobe Bryant?"

"How the hell do you know Kobe Bryant?"

"Well I know his wife. Made a dress for her. Owes me a favor. Pretty much everyone in Hollywood owes me a favor. I'm like a fashion kingpin here."

Mariana had risen into a prodigal fashion queen over the year she spent in Los Angeles. Everyone wanted to be on her waitlist. Her clientele list was rather vast. Ranging from the Kardashians to Malia Obama, all of young Hollywood wanted an exclusive Mariana Mendoza piece.

"Awe look at my girlfriend with her fashion mafia. Cute." Carl wrapped her arms around her and swarmed her in small little kisses.

"Stop it and get dressed. We have a whole day ahead of us." Mariana giggled and playfully pushed him away.

Carl smiled and rolled his eyes as he took off his shirt. He went to the shower, which he liked using because of its rain mode. 'It's like I'm controlling the weather man.'

***

"Let's dip?" Carl came out of the bathroom, clothes on and drying his hair with a towel. Mariana locked her phone and stood up.

The couple sang along to the radio as they headed to Rodeo Drive, which Mariana insisted Carl had to see. It was her dream to open a store on Rodeo Drive. She wanted everyone to be able to wear her clothes no matter rich or poor; she did know how it feels to be the latter.

Her arms rested on the open window, head rested dreamily on top. The view was just something she could never get tired of. The palm trees, the soft whites of the stores, the sun beaming down. This was just one of the many things that made her fall in love with Los Angeles.

Carl tried to keep his eyes on the road, only for his eyes to keep trailing back to the right side mirror. It made his heart flutter seeing the pure look on Mariana's face. 'This is the love of my fucking life.'

***

Short ass update but I haven't updated in so mf long. I took a long ass unplanned hiatus and I fr apologize. My bad guys I'm going to start trying to update regularly again.