35°

Short chapter,, also vote at the end to determine the outcome of the next chapter (not that important but I thought that'd be fun)
***

"Jesus fuck, finally!" Joe hopped up, stretching his body out. They had been sitting down watching movies for a little more than nine hours.

Michael yawned, and Luke took the opportunity to shove a few pieces of popcorn into his mouth. Michael gagged, spitting a kernel out onto the floor.

"This is why we don't fucking invite you to hang out with us." He shouted pushing Luke off of the couch. Carl stared at the two, realizing how immature they were.

"Oh fuck off." Luke retorted, walking to the kitchen. Everyone was doing their thing, this being the intermission before the almighty vote.

Mariana was standing up, her legs sore and neck aching from the position she was laying in. Carl smiled, seeing her midriff when she stretched up.

"Alright alright alright, you know what time it is." Joe smiled after his 'potty break'.

Pia stared from her phone screen, still wadded in her blankets. Michael smiled, sure that he'd win. And Luke walked back from the kitchen, a can of coke in hand.

"Now, you've all seen the movies, time to cast your vote." Joe brought out a decorated shoe box. He handed everyone a paper and pen.

"Wow Jay, you really get into this." Carl said with wide eyes. It must've really been an important tradition.

"Duh, as movie king I invest in this." Joe scoffed. "Now shut up and vote."

***

VOTE BELOW;

so, I wanted you guys to choose the winning movie, but I won't tell you which person showed that movie. So comment on one of the movies to determine the outcome of the next chapter!

1— stand by me

2— IT (2017)

3— the breakfast club

4— the outsiders

5— E.T.

6— Ferris Bueller's Day Off