Chapter 20-secrets...secrets...and more secrets

Start from the beginning

“Hmm…Alec, that feels so good” I moaned as he fingers dug deeper into my tense muscles, I tried my best and held in another moan as his fingers hit a tense area making me feel so…relaxed. I turned back over quickly; Alec smirked as his hands roamed under my shirt massaging my torso.

“Babe…” I got caught off guard and gasped as his hands reached up further my top, reaching my bra. “Alec!” I warned him, he chortled and backed his hands away placing them firmly on my waist. He kissed my cheek softly; his kisses trailed down towards my neck his breath hesitant over my neck. He quickly pulled away from me and was about to get up but I grabbed his wrist, holding him in place.

“Crystal…I cant handle it, I wont be able to control myself. I need to get away fr-

“Have some of my blood…I rather you have my blood than anyone else’s” He just stared at me an expression across his face I could not read; I pulled him back down on the bed. He landed on his knees across from me still a bit shaken up- I think. I made my way closer to him; pushing my hair to the side I tilted my neck towards him.

I felt one of his hands hesitantly wrap around my waist, the other gently on the side of my neck. His lips gently kissed my neck, his lips tracing the vein along my neck until he stopped in the middle of my neck. His fangs bit onto my neck, the sound of him sucking my blood made me feel weird but I knew it was better than anything else. My hands instantly went around his neck, as the pleasure of him drinking my blood intensified.

Alec pulled away from my neck, licking my puncture wound; which I found out heals wounds. He looked at my intensely before grabbing me roughly around the waist and tackling me to the bed, I giggled as his sudden burst of energy.

“What’s gotten into you?” I said happily which turned into a giggled when he tickled me at my sides; he smirked at me as he sucked on my neck gently making a moan escape my lips.

“Nothing…I just love you” Alec sung melodically, I laughed at him again as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, placing my arms around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist.

“Alec, what are you doing?”

“Come on! I’m sure you want to see your friend” What the hell did he mean by that? I shrugged it off as I let my legs slip from his torso; he got up off the bed pulling me with him. We walked back out into the main lounge and-and Charlie was there.

“Charlie!” I screamed running into her, I hugged her tightly as she hugged me back just as tightly. I felt my tears spring to my eyes, I miss the girls…my parents…everybody, even the annoying jerks.

“I missed you,” I wailed to her as tears fell freely from my eyes.

“Aw, I missed you two” She said sadly pulling me back in for a hug, I continued to cry on her shoulder until I was pulled away from her into someone else’s arms. I looked up to notice Alec holding me, looking down at me concerned.

“Are you alright babe?” he asked me as soon as my crying had stopped; I nodded my head stiffly as he kissed my lips softly pulling me back into his chest.