Fairy Tail

A/N Tell me if there are any mistakes

~Nashi pov~

I bought a ticket and sat down in a rather empty train. The train would stop every now and then and more people would get on. A woman with powder blue hair and a white cat ears, sat next to me. "Where are headin' dear?" She politely asked.

"Magnolia." I answered, feeling slightly tired. Yawning, I rested my head on the wall, and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

The nice lady shook my shoulder to wake me up, telling me that I was in Magnolia. I stood up and grabbed my bag, rubbing my eyes sleepily. Getting off the train I looked around and was in awe of the tall buildings, the sheer amount of people, and some people in general, there was a red-haired woman wearing armor and was dragging so many suit cases, there was a guy with pink hair that looked awfully sick, a guy that for some reason wasn't wearing a shirt, which was shocking do to how cold it was, and a flying blue cat, WAIT A FLYING CAT. Wow the city has everything. 

I walked down the streets looking for Fairy Tail, I was hopelessly lost. Walking along the edge of a canal, two man called out to be careful, I replied that I would. The sun had set awhile ago but I continued to walk around the town anyways. About half an hour later, finally, I came across a large building with the symbol Mom had on her hand, the one that she usually covered with a glove. This must be it, I thought.

I pushed open the door as a table flew past me. I saw the pink haired guy from earlier fight the shirtless guy, this place is weird. I slowly entered the guild hall and walked past the two that were fighting, towards a nice looking white haired lady wearing a dark pink dress.  I almost reached her, when a cup went flying and hit me in the head, it hurt. I fell down and the white haired lady rushed over to me.

"Oh my Mavis, are you ok." the lady asked me, I nodded and stood back up, "I'm Mira, welcome to Fairy Tail, do you need help?"

"My name is Nashi Heartfilia," I looked up at her as I spoke, "My mommy told me to come here." Mira looked shocked, and everyone in the guild went quiet.

"Wait... Nashi HEARTFILIA?" The shirtless guy exclaimed.

A/N this chapter is short, sorry