Ice

~Gray pov~

"Hey Mister," I looked down to my left where the little girl from yesterday was tapping my arm, "where are your clothes, aren't you cold?" The entire team started to laugh, and Natsu started to "explain my condition." Out of nowhere the girl fell to the ground, I didn't catch her in time. I gently lifted her up, she was so cold that even I could feel it. Wendy rushed to my side to try to heal the poor girl. Snow seemed to appear out of nowhere, but only in the area surrounding the child. Wendy said something about magic and leaving her in the infirmary until she wakes up. I'm not sure why... but I feel as if I HAVE to protect this girl, probably because it's her child.

~Bernadette pov~

I was busy talking to the members of Fairy Tail when suddenly, pain rippled though my body. I knew what this meant, my wizard was feeling immense pain. I searched around frantically looking for Nashi. I saw her in the arms of a man I recognized as Gray Fullbuster, and a woman hand her hands hovering over Nashi, emitting a soft green light. Healing Magic. Wait why is there snow? Eh doesn't really matter. I closed my gate returning to the spirit world, she would need her strength if this would be over soon

~~3 Hours Later Nashi pov~~

'UGHHH Why is the light so bright' I thought to myself as I rolled over. I wonder what Mom will make for breakfast, wait... shes gone. I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes, wondering where I was at.  I looked to my left and saw the guy I was talking to earlier, he was sleeping in a chair, Uncle Loke was there as well, he was leaning against the wall. 

"Uncle Loke?" I whisper, my voice a little hoarse, "Why are you here?" both men looked up to see me awake. 

The spirit rushed to my side, "I opened the Gate myself when your Ursa Minor spirit came to me and told me you collapsed. What happened, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, it's like what happened earlier. Can I have some hot coco." I responded with a small smile. Just then a old woman with pink hair in a bun and a red cloak walked in.

"YOU HUMANS OUT!!!" She shouted to both of the adults, chasing them out of the room with a broom, 'She must be the lady Mama  told me about, Porlyusica.'

"Miss, Uncle Loke isn't human, why would you kick him out?" I questioned her, my voice still weak.

"Child, what do you mean he isn't human? He looks like a human."

"He is a celestial spirit, a lion spirit." I stated. she mumbled something that sounded like he could stay. Porlyusica quickly got to work examining me. She had a worried look on her face.  she told Loke to follow her out of the room.

~Gray pov~

I patiently waited outside of the infirmary, I'm not sure why though. A few minutes pass when, finally, a worried Polly and Loke walked out, Porlyusica grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back of the guild.

Suddenly the troubled mage spoke, "The girl has to much power, she needs to be abled to control it, or else one day it could kill the poor child." I was shocked, I mean it's a kid, they are, like, immortal or something. It doesn't seem real. But something else confused me.

"Why are you telling me this?" I questioned.

 The old woman looked amused for a second before she answered, "Gray, she has the same magic as you."

"Soooo... you want me to train her." I'm still confused.

"You know what, your to dense to understand, so suuure." The mage answered.

"Gray you better not make her strip, and if she gets hurt in your care, your dead." Loke seemed uncharacteristically angry, like an overprotective father. 

"What are you, her dad." I said jokingly.

"Might as well be, Lucy doesn't know who the father is, I have a feeling I do." He seemed upset, and troubled, Lucy must be a tough subject for him.

A/N YAY done with another chapter. Have any of you ever looked for your phone using the flashlight on your phone or just me.