OPEN GATE OF URSA MINOR

A/N Please tell me if there are any mistakes please

~Nashi pov~

I walked over to where Levy was standing. We got to talk a bit, turns out the scary guy is her fiance, and he is really nice.  Levy likes books almost as much as I do and she was the first person to read my mom's novel. I got to learn a lot about my mom and the guild from Levy. I miss Mom.

I glance around the guild, taking notice the large amount of people just sitting quietly, looking towards me occasionally and whispering to the people around them. It was so different from when I first got here. Are they talking about me?  Why is it getting so cold? My head hurts.

"Nashi, time to go." Levy said softly, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded and stood up, grabbing my bag and following Levy out the door to Fairy Hills.

We walked past a forest as I began to take in the peaceful scene surrounding me. The sun was slowly setting, the sky was painted in beautiful reds, soft pinks, warm oranges, and hues of purple, stars slowly began to glitter in the sky. The air was warm and fresh. I closed my eyes and listened to the songs of the forest. I could hear a creek rushing along it's course, some birds chittering with squirrels, the trees softly rustling in the gentle breeze. It was so much like home, yet so different.

We finally arrived at the dormitory. Setting her purse on a table, she showed me where I was sleeping so I could put my stuff away, "It's getting a bit late so why don't you wash up and go to bed." Levy said motioning towards what I assume is the bathroom. I entered the room and searched my bag for pj's.  Lifting the bundle of clothes a shiny silver thing fell, landing on the floor with a clink before sliding behind the laundry basket. Kneeling on the floor I reached towards where the object disappeared and felt around. My fingers grasped cold metal. Retracting my hand I stared at the gift I had forgotten about, I didn't even realize I had brought it with me. A key, not just any key, but a Gate Key, the one I had received the morning that everything happened. A drop of water landed on the silver key. Was I... crying? I dropped the key, watching it fall to the ground, and backed into the wall sliding to the floor, pulling my knees to my chest. My body was moving on it's own. My hands covered my mouth, as silent sobs shook my body. That was when my new key summoned itself.

 A bright golden light filled the room, soon the light faded. In front of me stood a girl who was slightly older then me with long wavy pale brown hair and wearing a short brown dress over a white blouse with a green ribbon and white stockings.

 In front of me stood a girl who was slightly older then me with long wavy pale brown hair and wearing a short brown dress over a white blouse with a green ribbon and white stockings

"Hello, my name is Bernadette and I am at you service," The spirit spoke with a soft voice, her hands clasped in front of her stared at the ground in a slight bow. After a few minutes of silence she finally looked up, a small smile on her face. Her smile dropped and her eyes widened as she took in my crumpled form. "Mistress are you... Okay?" I shook my head violently, I don't trust my voice right now to actually be coherent. She slowly lowers herself to the floor and pulls me into her arms. Holding my close and stroking my hair she began to sing a soft song, and when it was over she sang another, continuing to sing until I was calm. Taking a kerchief, she dried my tears and when I looked at her, instead of pity, I saw her peridot eyes were filled with pain and sorrow and loss, the kind of eyes you have when you lose someone, the kind of eyes I have. For the first time since she went missing, I didn't feel alone.

A/N I honestly almost forgot about the Gate Key until my friend reminded me, so you have her to thank.