A Bunch of Idiots

A/N Please Tell me if there are any mistakes, I want to make this fun and easy for people to read.

~Lucy pov~

Urgh... What happened last night? Why cant I remember?

I felt someones arms around my waist, with my eyes still closed I kicked them out of the bed and mumbled "Natsu you better be out of my apartment by the time I wake up again or I'll kick you into next week." (A/N it is not Natsu in the bed, Lucy is just used to waking up with him in her apartment) I was to tired to deal with him right now, and my head hurt like hell so I went back to sleep.

~Gray pov~

Owww. What happened? Why am I on the floor? Suddenly it all came back to me. I quickly got dressed, hopped out the window, and ran to my house.

  ~Last night~

We all were drinking to celebrate Lucy and her last week before she left. Everyone was drunk even Mira and Lucy. It was getting late and the only people left at the guild were me, Lucy, Mira, and Laxus.

"Gaaaaaay~I mean, mean Graaaay~ you should tota... totally bring LuLu home, shes to drunk to go home by herself."

"No way, you should be worried about yourself Mira, how are you even standing?" After arguing with a heavily drunk Mira for a while, Mira threatened me with her Satan Soul and I gave in. I took Lucy home while Laxus walked Mira to Fairy Hills. Lucy was on my back as I carried her home mumbling about how she wasn't drunk and asking me to pet her. 

When we finally got to her house she fumbled with her keys for a few minutes before I took them and unlocked the door. I helped her inside and was about to leave when she tripped over nothing, so I decided to help her to her bed. Bad Idea, suddenly Lucy pulled me into bed with her and kissed me? I guess one thing led to another. 

Shit... I slept with Lucy.

 ~The Next Morning at the Guild~

Looking around I noticed Lucy wasn't here yet but a certain flamebrained idiot was.

"Hey, Popsicle Breath, fight me." The annoying pinkette exclaimed.

"Not now Natsu." 

"What did you do with the real Gray!" Natsu yelled grabbing my shoulders.

"What the hell Natsu let me go," I replied annoyed, "I just have some stuff on my  mind."

"Like what?" The dragon slayer questioned sitting down next to me.

"I think I slept with Lucy." I murmured.

"Haha can you repeat the it sounded like you said.."

"I said I slept with Lucy." I said a just a tinny bit louder, cutting him off.

"WHATTTT!!!!!!!!" Natsu shouted getting the attention of the few people in the guild. I hit him upside the head and told him to keep it down.

 I have decided to just avoid her for now, hopefully she doesn't remember.

~Lucy pov~

Oww I'm really sore, what happened last night?

.

.

.

Oh yeah, Cana spiked my drink. Then made me and Mira have a drinking contest with her. But how did I get home? I think I'm just going to soak in the tub for a bit before I head to the guild.

~Timeskip~

I put on a blue skirt and my white and blue top and head towards the guild hall.

"Morning everyone!" The guild was mostly deserted, and the people who were there all looked like they would rather be in bed, except Cana she was just drinking from her barrel.

"Morning Lucy." Mira said wincing, as I sat down at the bar, "Do you know what happened last night after Cana forced us to drink with her?" She asked setting a strawberry milkshake in front of me. I shook my head, "Well umm... can I talk to you later about something, private?"

"Ya sure, Mira you can come over later if you want?" I told her.

"Lucy!!!" A very excited blunette shouted as she walked through the door, "You'll never believe what just happened!!!" 

"What happened Juvia?" I asked as she practically floated towards me and Mira.

"I'm Pregnant!!!" She exclaimed causing me and Mira to fangirl scream, which then caused the guild to look over and see us acting crazy. "And he proposed to!" 

"Oh my SHIIIIIIP!!! Let us see the ring!" Juvia promptly showed us her hand, on her finger was a stunning ring with a diamond shaped like a raindrop.

"I wish one day I can find some one who loves my as much as Lyon loves you Juvia." I told her, still examining the ring.

"I don't think that's possible Lucy." Mira said, "Lyon is insanely in love, like worse then when Juvia loved Gray." 

"I wasn't that bad... Was I?" 

"Yes, yes you were." Suddenly the whole freaking guild was crowding around us trying to figure out why we were screaming like idiots. Soon as Levy spotted the ring on the water mage's finger, she too began fangirling jumping up and down pointing to the ring. Once the rest of the guild stopped being dense, and figured out what was happening, someone shouted something about celebrating, and another night of partying and games began.

"Let's go to the park Mira, while they're distracted." I whispered to my friend.

We slipped out of the guild and walked to the park in silence, the sun slowly setting. When we got there Mira looked a bit distracted and didn't want to talk.

"Mira you don't have to tell me but you were the one who wanted to talk."

"Your right... I woke in Laxus' apartment this morning."

"Ok? You probably stayed there because you were to drunk to walk yourself home." She shook her head.

"I woke up in his bed."

"Ok?" 

"Naked."

"Oh... Um do you think he knows?" She looked down at the ground as her tears began to fall.

"I don't know... I'm scared this will ruin our friendship." She said looking up at me. I pulled her into a hug, trying to calm her down as she erupted into sobs.

"It's ok, Mira just let it all out, think of the good things that are happening."

"I don't know what I'll do when you leave Lucy."

"I'll just be gone for about a year and if you need me, I'll be right back. Ok?" she nodded into my shoulder, starting to calm down. "Let's get some icecream." I told her as she pulled away.