A Deep and Meaningful Conversation

~'This is 3 Days Later'~
~Nashi pov~

Today I start training with Gray, I'm really excited to get to learn a new magic. I wonder what magic he is going to teach me, I hope it is fire magic. I better get going soon though.

I am walking down the path to the forest where Gray and Loke told me to meet them. The air doesn't smell as nice here as it does in Winhart, but in the forest it's tolerable. I can smell the trees and all of the flowers and plants. The one thing I can't smell are the roses that Mother planted in our yard, I hope Jenny is taking care of them. I finally arrive in a clearing where I saw three figures, Uncle Loke, Gray, and Natsu with a blue cat on his shoulder. 

~3rd Person pov~

The three men were so busy catching up, they didn't notice the young, raven-haired girl walking up to them. The girl didn't want to interrupt their conversation so she just sat down on a log. The blue cat noticed this and flew over to the child.

"I wonder if they'll help me find my mom." Nashi said to herself.

"Of course they will." The cat answered hovering in the air for a moment, before landing next to her.

"H-how do you know?" She said, skeptic of the talking cat.

"Because they Looooove~ her." The cat said in his usual way.

"Are you Happy?" The young child asked curiously, whilst giggling.

"Aye, how did you know?" The strange cat responded, thinking the girl must be a mind reader.

"Miss Virgo says that, and when Mama asked why, she said it is because talking like Happy is fun." The cat expected this answer, Lucy would yell at him for getting Virgo to say that. A warm gentle breeze passed by, the young girl's hair danced with the wind. 'In so many ways she is like her mother' the cat thought, 'and in just as many, she is like her father.'

Suddenly in the background, the three over-grown children started to fight over something that the girl knew nothing of but the cat knew all to well. A girl named Lucy.

~Lucy pov~

I don't know how long we've been traveling. Every time I wake up, they inject me with a sedative, however this time they were dragging me through some dimly-lit corridors. When they stopped I heard a door squeak open, they tossed me into a dark room. My head hit the wall, knocking me unconscious. 

~A Few Hours Later~
I woke up to the sound of footsteps. The door open.

"Well well well, look who is finally awake." A dark haired man wearing a mask covering his mouth spoke as he entered, "Now you might be wondering why your here, I'm not going to tell you!" The man said laughing like a maniac. He kicked me hard in the stomach before leaving. I still didn't have enough strength to move, I just laid there. He must be insane.

"Lucy?!" I heard a voice say from the wall opposite of the one I was leaning against, "They got you too?!" I looked up and saw her speaking through a barred window.

"Angel?!" I whimpered, barely able to speak, "Is that you?"

"Yes I'm not the only one though, Yukino and some other celestial wizards are here as well." 

"D-do they want our keys?" I whispered.

"That's the weird bit," She answered, "No one had their keys when they were taken." Strange, what other reason would they want us, Celestial wizards are useless with out our keys, we don't have much magic.

A/N I'm tired and sore and the weekend needs to be longer.