Christmas Special

~Nashi pov~

"So Nashi... I uhhh... wanted to ask you to the ummm Christmasevefairyball." Storm asked (Storm is not introduced yet but he is Lyon and Juvia's child in this, he strips like his uncle, Gray)

 "What?"

"Oh... it is a dance that Fairy Tail holds, a few years before we were born one woman had the idea to invite the other guilds, it kinda became a tradition for most guilds to attend."

"Cool! Wanna hang out with me there?"

"Isn't that what I just asked?"

"Ummm Storm?"

"What?"

"Where are your clothes?"

"Dammit!!!" I giggled, Storm frantically looked everywhere for his clothes. 

~Time Skip by this thing \(o.O)/ whatever the heck this is~

I walked to the guild hall with Bernadette, Orion, and Levy. I was wearing a knee length cream dress with a red over coat, Bernadette helped me pick it out. We opened the doors to the guild, it was beautiful, the guild hall was lit with candles, there were decorations everywhere, and a beautiful Christmas tree in the center. Everyone was dancing, I saw Natsu and Lisanna, Erza and a blue haired guy, Juvia and Lyon, even Mira was dancing with a guy named Laxus. Orion walked away in the direction of Azuka (She is the daughter of Bisca and Alzack, I hope that is how you spell her name) another young (15 years old maybe) guild member who was an amazing shot and could even rival Orion. I have yet to see either of them miss.

"May I have this dance?" I looked over to the direction of the voice, a kid I didn't know was asking Bernadette to dance with him.

"Ummm, I..." Bernadette looked over at me, she didn't want to dance with a stranger.

"Bernadette, why don't we get something to drink first," I motioned over to the table where there was food and punch and Cana, spiking the eggnog, "Just maybe not eggnog..." We both sweat-dropped.

"Okay!" She replied cheerily. We walked over the the table, once we were out of ear-shot she spoke again, "Thank you, he kinda creeped me out."

"No problem, your my friend after all." I smiled, this may be the first time I smiled since what happened on my birthday. Someone bumped into me.

"Woops... Sorry I didn't see you there." I turned around at the sound of a familiar voice. It was Storm. 

"It's fine..." The was an awkward silence between us.

"Sooo... Wanna dance?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Sure! Bernadette, will you be alright?" She nodded and told us she would be by the stairs if I needed her. He led me to the dance floor. We started moving to the beat of the music. After a few songs a slow dance came on, I stepped closer to Storm placing my hands on his shoulder. I giggled as a soft pink blush spread across his cheeks. It was a perfect moment... That was until we heard a couple of girls giggling and a camera click. We instantly pulled apart. They ran away from us as soon as they took the picture. Storm and I began to chase after Bernadette, Orion, and Storm's younger sister, Sylvia. 

"GIVE ME THAT CAMERA SYLVIA!!!" Storm yelled, jumping over a table, tripping in the process. Then, because heels are evil, I tripped and landed right next to Storm. The guild watched this entire event, but instead of helping us up they just laughed and went back to what they were doing. 

A/N I am so sorry that this is so late, my laptop broke so I had to wait to finish it, please accept my apologies. This was meant to be a light hearted fluff piece, Storm and Nashi likely won't be romantic, but people probably will tease them, I don't know yet. Also which guild members children should I include.