Where is She

~Nashi pov~

Hmmm, I'm cold. I reached for my blanket, it wasn't there. I opened one of my eyes. Someone was carrying me over their shoulder. Ok.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SHIT SOMEONE IS KIDNAPPING ME!!!! I screamed.  I kicked them as hard as I could. The person carrying me through me onto the ground, knocking my breath away. I looked up at the man who kidnapped me, I don't recognize them.

"Who... who are you? Where are you taking me?"

"I'm part of the dark guild VampireSerum. I have been tasked with collecting powerful Celestial wizards." He said as he grabbed my arm, dragging me behind him. There was no emotion in his voice. He almost sounded bored.

"Hey, LET ME GO!!!!" I planted my feet into the ground causing him to let me go. I stumbled, but quickly got back up and started running at full speed. I ran in the opposite direction from which he was taking me, into the forest. I dropped something but I couldn't go back for it, I had to find the others. "ERZA! NATSU! GRAY YOU IDIOT, SOMEONE HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!"

~Gray pov~

'Take care of her' A blonde woman said walking away, vanishing in the mist.

'Lucy WAIT!'

"Gray, wake up." A stern voice said, kicking me off my warm, comfortable, bed, and waking me up from a dream.

"What the hell Erza, I'm trying to sleep."

"Nashi's missing." This got me up right away. 

"What do you mean she's missing?" 

"Dammit, you idiot, I mean she isn't anywhere in the town, Natsu says he found her scent, we have to go NOW!"

"Let's go then."

~Lucy pov~

I awoke to a door slamming shot, and Angel cried out.

"ANGEL! ARE YOU OK!!!" I asked, frantically scrambling to my feet. I grabbed the bars and peered into her cell. The girl before me was curled into a ball, she was shaking. "Angel?"

"Lucy? You have to escape, before they choose you." She st up, I got a look at her face, it was cover in scratches and bruises, but the worst part was the expression she had. It was one that showed true terror. This is not the Angel I know. What did they do to her? The door to the cell on there other side of mine was suddenly slammed shut. Weird, that cell has been empty the entire time I have been here. I walked over to the barred window on that side. Inside sat a child with black hair wearing a yellow jacket.

"Nashi?!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.