Leaving

~The day she leaves~

~Lucy pov~

I finished packing, it felt like I was leaving for good, I know I am not but still. 

I heard the window open and turned around to see Natsu.

"Why can't you use the door like a normal person." I yelled kicking him.

"Wait, you have a door?" He asked surprised, that explains sooo much. I just face palmed and set my packed suitcases on the bed. "How long will you be gone?"

"Around a year, just until the village is safe." I replied looking away.

"That's to long, it won't be the same without you here." Natsu said while hugging me.

"Don't worry I'm coming back." I giggled, trying to cheer him up, "I'm just going to be gone for a bit. I promise I will write to you guys, and if you need any help you can just contact me on the lacrima. Besides they offered to teach me another form of magic."

"You promise to be back for Juvia's wedding." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw the rest of my team, except Gray, in the doorway of my bedroom. They then bombarded me with questions about the job, when Wendy asked why I told her about how  construction on the mountain caused avalanches, and when Erza pointed out that someone at the guild could teach me new magic, I told them that most people at the guild would either suck at teaching or would torture me, they stopped asking questions about that.

~Gray pov~

Wow I cant believe she's leaving. We're at the train station saying good bye, I want to tell her about that night but...

She will kill me in the most painful way imaginable.

So not going to talk to her about until she gets back. If I ever bring it up. But I'm going to miss having her around, her beautiful smile, her laugh, even the way she yells at us about destroying stuff.

~Lucy pov~ Look I suck at writing from a guys perspective soooo ya

I'm saying goodbye right now, it feels so surreal, and Gray is actually here, after he avoided me for a week, I'm still not sure why exactly. Honestly, I'll miss everyone and everything, Erza and her cake, Happy and his fish, Wendy and her clumsiness, even Gajeel and his horrible singing.

I got on the train and waved at them through the window when the rest of the guild walked up to where they were standing, some were crying others were just waving and wishing me good luck, while one in particular, makes me promise to come back soon so her ship can sail. 

The train started to move in the direction where my new life will start, I'll be back on this train and in Magnolia again before the end of the year. 

A/N Was that any good, please tell me, it helps me improve as a writer if you tell me my mistakes, so please be honest point out mistakes and ways I can improve.