First Job

~Nashi pov~

Erza led me over to the board, where a young woman with blue hair was looking at the the various requests. 

"Juvia," Erza said, placing a hand on the the woman's shoulder causing her to jump, "Are you sure you should be going on a job so soon? You just got back from one, aren't you tired?"

"Juvia is fine," she said, but I could see she was in pain, based on her movements. I think I recognize her from one of Happy's stories.

"Miss," I said tugging her skirt, "are you the one that kept calling Mommy 'Love-Rival'"

"Oh you must be Lucy's daughter, Nashi right?" She said acknowledging me. I nodded. We talked for a bit while Erza searched for an easy job we could go on.

"How about this one?" I heard a voice say behind me. Turned around and saw Wendy holding a flyer. I watched as Erza read it over, a smile creeping over her face.

"This is perfect!" She exclaimed handing the piece of paper over to me.  I read it, it seemed simple, return a stolen object, but my eyes widened at the reward... a Gate Key!

"Can we do this one please?"

"Of Course!" Erza said ruffling my hair. I usually don't like people touching my hair, unless it is my mom, but I don't mind Erza touching it. Probably because she doesn't treat me like a bomb, about to explode. (A/N What I mean is Erza isn't overly cautious around Nashi)

~Magical Magic Timeskip~

~Gray pov~

We were at the train station and were all ready to go. BUT SOMEBODY *Cough Erza Cough* wouldn't let us leave, she said we had to wait. I wonder why? Just as I started to think of possible reasons why, perhaps she wanted to see how sick Natsu was going to get, I saw her. The brat Porlyusica made me babysit. I can't stand her... she reminds me too much of Lucy. She acts just like her mother, looks like her to. Even has Lucy's beautiful smile. I hate it, I hate the fact that she left, that she fell in love with someone else, and had a child, I hate my self because... because I am a coward I couldn't tell her.

I snapped out of my trance and watched the child as she struggled to get through the crowd, The girl was wearing Erza's old armor from when she first joined and a belt that held a dagger and two key rings. She looked strong?

"I knew it would fit you." Erza spoke with pride, ruffling Nashi's hair once she reached us.

"You look awesome." Natsu said with his signature grin.

"Aye!!!" Happy agreed.

"Let's... Just go." I couldn't look her in the eye. 

She tugged my sleeve (A/N GASP he is wear clothes?! Impostor!!!)  "Uhm... Mister Gray... I wanted to give you this, to thank you for teaching me ice magic." She handed me a large box she had been carrying, "It is Mommy's recipe, she makes it for everyone in the village, it is the best!" I just took the box and entered the train sitting next to the others. I opened the box, inside were several... gourmet cupcakes? How did a five year old make these? How did Lucy make these? They are really fancy and looks like its from a five star chef. And it smells amazing. I take a bite, it has a decadent and it reminds me of the winter roses Ur grew outside her house. A tear falls down my eye, the memories are still painful.

This is thee cupcake, and I couldn't think of a flower that Ur would grow because most flowers are weak and Gray and Lyon might ruin them, so roses.

A/N Today I extracted  DNA from a strawberry, it is weird. Also now I want cupcakes. @pheonixAU Bring me cupcakes.