Jessica looked down at her feet to find a pool of blood. Where was the body?

"Jessica!" Dean called out again.

"He's dead." The female voice said. "And you can't do anything about it."

"Jes-" Dean's voice began to fade away. Was he dying?

A body flashed before Jessica. It was Dean. All cut up and torn to pieces. He laid on the ground lifeless. His eyes open and staring at the ceiling. Then, the body disappeared.

"NO!" Jessica screamed. "DEAN!"

~<•>~

Sam and Dean had stopped at a motel and checked in. Dean grabbed Jessica out of the Impala and carried her to their room. He set her down on the bed closest to the door.

"Figure we take a little rest before we get back on the road." Dean said as he sat down at the table with Sam.

"Jess seems to be sleeping a lot." Sam said as he looked at the girl. "You think she's alright?"

Dean turned around to look at Jessica. "Yeah, she'll be fine." Dean looked back at his brother. "When did Bobby want to meet us?"

"Sometime in the morning." Sam replied. "Said he found something."

"Did he say what exactly?" Dean asked.

Sam shook his head. "No, just said he found something."

Behind them, Jessica winced. She moved her head slowly to the left. Her chest rose and fell calmly.

Both of the Winchester's turned to look at the girl.

"Stop." Jessica muttered. Her eyelids tightened. "Stop!"

"Jess." Dean looked at the girl with slight concern. "Wake up."

Jessica's chest rose and fell quickly now. Her hands tightened into fists as they clutched the comforter. "No." Jessica's voice trembled. "No!"

"Jessica." Dean got up and walked towards the girl. He lightly shook her to wake her up. Nothing happened.

"There's so much blood." Jessica cried. She moved around in Dean's grip. "Oh my god."

"Jessica," Dean shook her again. "You're dreaming. Wake up!"

Tears slid down Jessica's cheeks. She started kicking and screaming.

"Sam," Dean looked at his brother. "Help me over here."

Sam nodded his head and walked quickly towards his brother. He held down Jessica's legs so she didn't wind up kicking Dean.

"Jess!" Dean barked. "Wake up!"

The girl kept yelling. Her eyes shut tight.

"NO!" Jessica screamed. "DEAN!"

"JESSICA!" Dean shouted. This time, Jessica woke up.

"Dean?" Jessica looked at the man with tears in her eyes. It was just a dream. Just a terrible dream.

"What the hell was that?" Dean asked Jessica. He still held onto her shoulders. "Are you alright?"

Jessica sat up and pulled Dean in for a hug. She clutched onto him as almost as if he would disappear.

"Whoa." Dean was shocked by the girl's action. "Jess, are you okay?"

"It was just a bad dream," Jessica's voice shook slightly. "That's all."

"What did you see?" Dean asked.

Jessica pulled away from him and placed a blond strand of hair behind her ear. "I can't—I can't remember." Jessica rubbed her arms. She didn't want to tell Dean what had happened in her nightmare.

Dean went to say something when his brother cut him off.

"That's alright. But if you remember something, tell us. Okay?" Sam gave Jessica a small smile.

Jessica nodded her head.

"I think we should hit the road." Sam said. "I can dri—"

"No way." Dean said as he got his leather jacket on. "You ain't touching my baby."

This made Jessica laugh.

"Come on Jess." Dean picked up the girl bridal style and carried her to the Impala. Jessica's heart began to beat fast. She could feel her cheeks warming up. Hopefully Dean didn't see her blush.

"Dean," Jessica said as she climbed into the back seat of the Impala. "I could walk perfectly fine."

Dean shrugged his shoulders. "I know."

"Then why'd you do that?" Jessica raised a brow.

"Well..." Dean was at a loss for words. He stuttered and stammered. Then, he shook his head and got into the car. "Off we go." Dean pulled the Impala onto the road and sped off.