I crash into the side of the horn to stop myself. I immediately find...an axe. I throw it up in the air and catch it before swinging it at the closest tribute. It's the little girl from District Eleven, Wendy I think it was.

I slice the blade of my axe the whole way down her back. She shrieks and curls into a ball on the ground, her blood quickly changing the color of the snow from white to a deep crimson.

My eyes widen for a second as I realize what I just did, but I quickly shake it off as more tributes arrive. I snatch a pack from the mouth of the horn and glance around quickly.

"Scarlett!" I shout above the screams of the other tributes.

"I'm here! Let's go!" Scarlett shouts from behind me.

I whip around as she throws a knife. It grazes Wesley's arm, but it still made him stop coming toward us. I grab Scarlett's arm and start running from the area.

Kara Windfield's P.O.V. (D1)

George pushes me down into the snow harshly. I yelp, rolling to the side as he tries to jump on me. My hands search for something in the snow. Anything!

"You shouldn't have chosen me at the Reapings!" George yells, kicking my hip.

I growl, "But I did."

I laugh suddenly and George frowns. Before he can say anything, I reach up and grab hold of his wrist, yanking him towards the ground. His face plants into the snow. Then I find something...a knife. Perfect...

I roll George onto his back and throw a punch at his face to stun him. Then I pin his arms beneath my knees and lean forward to start working. I look up before I begin. The tributes are starting to clear. It's just Ace, Elsa, Gwen, and somebody else.

I smile smugly and turn my attention back to George. He starts struggling under me, trying to get free. He stops when I rest the blade of my knife on his cheek.

He starts whimpering and struggling again. I laugh, "Pathetic. You thought you could take me? How wrong you are. Now, I'm going to kill you. But first, I need to claim you as my kill," I point to the sky, "They'll like this too."

With that, I cut my knife into his cheek, drawing a line in blood. I continue carving, giggling the whole time. Every once in awhile I punch him to get him to shut up, but it isn't working very well. I speed up what I'm doing, just because I don't want to hear him anymore. Just a little more...and I'm done.

I smile, admiring my work. On his cheek is the word 'Kara' and the number '1' printed in red ink with messy lettering. Blood is streaming from it now, giving it a neater look, in my opinion. I hold the knife over his head, thinking about what I should do next.

"Stop..." George pleads, but I smirk.

I look at the cornucopia and stand up. George sighs and sits up. I offer him my hand, which he takes. How is he so stupid? I help him to his feet.

"For a second, I thought you were going to kill-"

I slash my knife across his throat with a grimace. Blood splatters my face, much to my satisfaction. I grab his shoulder and lean close to his face as he stares at me with wide eyes.