Dare #48

Anti: Are you sure we should leave for a few days

Anti: Are you sure we should leave for a few days. There's only five more days until the wedding and there's still a lot of planning that we need to do.

Mark: Relax! When we get back you can continue planning the last few details to your heart's content! But right now, both you and Dark are stressed, nervous, all the usual things when planning a wedding.

Ethan: Let's go! Nature awaits! Calming relaxation and no cell service is waiting for our arrival!!

Felix: No cell service!!??

Jack: That's what camping is. Getting away from the internet.

Felix: Ugh...I'm gonna die out there!

Jack: *Chuckles and pats Felix on the back* Oh, you'll live.

Felix: You sure?

Jack: I'm positive!

Felix: Only fools are positive.

Jack: You sure?

Felix: I'm positive!

Everyone: *Silence*

Felix: Oh!

Everyone: *Laughs*

Anti: So what are we waiting for? Let's go camping! *Looks at Dark* We could both use a break. *Smiles*

Dark: *Smiles back* Okay. *Snaps fingers and bags appear* Is everyone ready then?

Mark: *Looks around* I think we are!

Ethan: So, who's driving?

Mark: I still have my van. We could all pile in there and drive to wherever we're going.

Felix: Sounds good!

*The group piles into Mark's van, Mark in the driver's seat, Felix in the passenger seat, and Anti, Dark, Seán, and Ethan in the back*

Mark: *Starts car and begins to drive*

~~~~~

Mark: Are you sure you read the map right?

Felix: Of course I read it right! Maybe you're just driving wrong.

Mark: Ppfffttt - as if!

Jack: *Stands up, grabbing the shoulder of Felix's seat for support and looks at the map* Babe...the map is upside down...

Dark: *Laughs*

Anti: *Smirks* Way to go, bro!

Ethan: *Makes an 'ok' sign with his hand (👌) 10/10 my guy!

Mark: Wow! Okay, I'm gonna stop and the nearest gas station so we can get food, drinks, a small bathroom break and a NEW map reader!

Felix: *Chuckles*