Dare #41

Dark: Hey, Anti?

Dark: Hey, Anti?

Anti: Hmm? *Looks at Dark from the couch*

Dark: Why don't you get on something nice and we could go somewhere. *Smiles and places a hand on Anti's shoulder*

Anti: *Closes magazine and looks at Dark* What for?

Dark: *Sighs* Well, I know you've been upset about the whole...you know,

Anti: *Nods*

Dark: I figured we could have a little date night.

Anti: *Turns towards Dark and chuckles softly* A date?

Dark: Yeah. *Smiles* Come on! Get on something comfortable and let's go!

Anti: *Chuckles and leans over to place the magazine on the coffee table* Okay? *Get's up and goes into his and Darks shared room*

Felix: *Walks into living room* Hey, Dark. Where's Anti?

Dark: He's in our room. *Points to bedroom door*

Felix: Great! Thanks! *Walks towards the door and knocks on it*

Anti: *Through the door* Yes?

Felix: Can I come in and talk to you? It's important.

Anti: *Through the door* Sure! *Unlocks bedroom door and opens it* Come on in.

Felix: *Walks in and closes the door*

Dark: *Raises and eyebrow and nods*

Mark: Hey, Dark?

Dark: *Looks at Mark* Yeah?

Mark: If you were to take a pregnant guy on a date, where would you go?

Dark: Uh...I don't know?

Mark: Cause I was planning on taking Ethan to this sushi restaurant that he's always wanted to try, but then I realized that he can't have sushi, so now I'm confused and don't know where to talk him.

Dark: Why don't you guys go for a date at the park during the evening?

Mark: *Thinks* Hmm...do you think he'd like that?