Dare #23

(Of you've seen the show 'Freakish' you are my new bestfriend XD and if you haven't, go on Hulu and look up 'Freakish' It's a great show!!)

*The group of six stood around their house, Dark looking out one of the boarded up windows*

Dark: *Sighs* It's too damn hazy to see anything outside*

Ethan: *Huddled up next to Mark* S-so what do we do? Sit and wait for help?

Felix: What else can we do?

Jack: We could try asking for help?

Anti: And how would we do that? It's too damn hazy out there and if we were to go outside and look for help the air quality would get us sick and turn us into those freaks!

Jack: Well, we'll have to figure something else out.

Felix: Couldn't we just make a homemade hazard suit? One of us could wear it and go out there with a weapon.

Mark: And look for help?

Felix: Yeah. We aren't going to find anyone to help us while waiting in here.

*The group looked at Felix before nodding in agreement before gathering the necessary items needed for their homemade hazard suit.*

Felix: Alright, I'll put the suit together and then we can each put our names in a hat. We can pick a name from the hat and that is who goes out there and finds help.

*Everyone nods and writes their name on a slip of paper, placing it in a hat.*

Dark: Okay...now that we have the hazard suit we should draw a name.

Anti: I'll draw the name...Okay... *Breathes out and draws a name*

Dark

Anti: D-Dark... *Looks at Dark*

Dark: *Looks at the group who looked at him with worried faces, especially Anti*

Anti: D-dark...you c-can't...

Dark: No, Anti, I can do this...give me the gas mask.

Jack: *Hands Dark the gas mask* H-here.

Dark: *Nods and takes the gas mask, putting it on*

*The group looks at Dark as he starts to pace, his breathing becoming heavy.*

Anti: Dark, you need to take that off!!

Dark: *Shakes his head, determined to calm his breathing so he could help the group.*

Mark: Dammit Dark, take it off!

Dark: *Takes off the gas mask in a hurry, glaring at Mark* I can do this!

Mark: No you can't Dark! 

Jack: Dark...are you claustrophobic?

Dark: *Looks at the group with dejected eyes, giving a small nod*

Ethan: You can't do this, you have to stay here. Someone else will go.

Dark: *Looks at Ethan* I can do this! Just...give me some time!

Anti: Dark, we don't have time! *Places hand on Dark's shoulder.* It's okay that you can't do this...

Dark: *Looks at the group*

Mark: It's okay Dark...we can draw another name.

Dark: *Hesitantly puts gas mask on the table they were all standing around*

Felix: *Draws another name*

Ethan

Felix: *Looks around at the group, his eyebrows furrowed*

Ethan: Felix...who is it?

Felix: *Looks at the slip of paper again, then back at the group*

Jack: Felix?

Felix: Mark.

Ethan: *Looks at Mark and covers his mouth* Oh God...

Mark: *Nods and takes the gas mask* I can do this. I'll be back before you know it,

*The group walks to the front door, Mark in the homemade hazard suit, the gas mask in hand*

Ethan: *Walks  towards Mark, tears in his eyes* Please...come back soon.

Mark: I will. *Kisses Ethan*

*The group put on their masks, Mark walking towards the door and opening it, walking out with a large flashlight and a homemade spear that was made from a broom stick and a large kitchen knife that was duct taped together. Mark also had a walkie talkie with him so he could keep in touch with the group and let them know if he found anything.*

*Ethan kept the other walkie talkie with him, waiting for his boyfriends voice to come through*

Mark: Alright, I cam across an abandoned ambulance...the EMT's didn't make it...

Ethan: Did you find anything? Any medical supplies?

*The other end was quiet, Mark looking at he drivers side of the ambulance. The keys were still in the ignition*

*He was slowly making his way towards the drivers side, trying not to make that much noise with his footsteps*

*Meanwhile, at the house, Ethan began pacing the living room, the walkie talkie still in hand, waiting for Mark to come through*

Mark: Okay..there are some keys in the ignition. I could take it an-- wait...who are y- AAAAAHHHH!!!!

Ethan: Mark? Mark what happened?! MARK!!!!!