Ask #25

Felix: Jack and I first met at Pax

Felix: Jack and I first met at Pax....South?

Jack: *Looks at Felix, smiling* I thought it was Pax East.

Felix: It could have been Pax East. *Shrugs and chuckles*

Jack: Anyway, after that we obviously became friends and then as the years went by we got more and more close and eventually...

Felix: He asked me out.

Jack: No I didn't! You asked me!

Felix: You sure about that?

Jack: *Looks at Felix with an 'Are you serious?' look on his face.

Anti: Anyway! Since we have to answer this question, Dark and I met on the battlefield when the war between Angels and Demons had begun

Felix: I thought you two met when you guys were "created" by Mark's and Jack's fandom.

Dark: That's how we came to be in the human world.

Anti: *Nods*

Jack: So, you guys met on the battlefield, fighting side by side?

Dark: *Looks at Anti*

Anti: *Sighs* No... we were on opposite sides...

Felix: Whoa...plot twist.

Anti: *Chuckles softly* I was on the Angels side, while Dark was on the Demons side, leading his army.

Jack: So, you have wings? Like, Angel wings?

Anti: *Looks at the ground before turning around and taking off his shirt, revealing two scars in the area where his wings would be connected to his back*

(Artist: Maskman626) (You should know which drawing to look at :P)

Jack: *Gasps*

Anti: Yeah... *Puts shirt back on and turns around, sitting back down next to Dark*

Jack: So you're a-

Anti: Fallen angel? Something like that. My wings were torn from my body during the fifth day of battle.

Dark: I saw him laying on the ground unconscious and...I don't know... *Looks at Anti and placed hand on Anti's knee* I guess I saw something I liked and so I took him back to my palace and stitched him up and waited for him to wake up.

Anti: When I did he introduced himself and things just kind of went from there. *Smiles*

Dark: Yep. fun fact: Anti actually taught me to dance!

Felix: Wait...Anti...dance!!??

Anti: *Blushes and rubs back of neck, chuckling softly* Yep.

Jack: Sweet!

Jack + Felix + Dark + Anti: *Sience*

Jack: I'll send the question to Mark and Ethan...

*At the hotel that Mark and Ethan are staying at, Mark's phone goes off*

Mark: *Walks over to Ethan who was laying down in bed, covers over this small frame* We got a question.

Ethan: *Whispers* What is it...?

Mark: 'How did we get together?' 

Ethan: *Whispers* We got together a few years after I moved to L.A. *Looks at Mark, sadness still in his eyes* Can we go to bed now..?

Mark: *Nods and kisses Ethan's head before turning his phone on silent and getting into his pajamas, which were just his boxers for tonight, and slipping into bed next to Ethan, turning off the nightstand light.*

(A/N: Not sure if the others answered the question properly :P I'm writing this at 10 at night Arizona time because I wanted to update for you guys. I'm still sorry I'm not updating as often as I used to, I'm currently taking my last Geometry class so...after it's over (In about two weeks) I can update regularly again!!!)