Dare #28

Anti: *Smirks* Oh

Anti: *Smirks* Oh...this is gonna be fun~ *Snaps fingers and flames circle around him, his clothes seeming to burn away and get replaced with another outfit*

this is gonna be fun~ *Snaps fingers and flames circle around him, his clothes seeming to burn away and get replaced with another outfit*

Anti: Oh Darky~ *walks into his and Dark's room, swaying his hips with each step he took*

Dark: *Looks up from the edge of the bed, his eyebrows raising* Anti? What are you wearing?

Anti: *Smirks and chuckles, walking towards Dark* What? Can't I be comfortable? *Eventually gets close enough to Dark that he's able to climb on top of his boyfriend and straddle his hips.*

Dark: *Blushes* U-uh.Anti, what are you-

Anti: Shh~ *smirks seductively at his blushing boyfriend, grinding his hips slowly, teasing the older*

Dark: *Blushes more and grabs Anti's hips, burying his head in his neck, nipping at Anti's pale skin* Just what do you think you're doing?

Anti: *Chuckles and grins* I'm having fun~ *Glitches out of Darks grip, walking away and winking at Dark*

Dark: *Chuckles* Oh, you are so getting it tonight~

~~~~~

Jack: You've got to be kidding me...well, let's get this done. *Walks towards the closet and reaches to the back, pulling out an outfit and quickly putting it on.*

Jack: I didn't even know I had this

Jack: I didn't even know I had this. *twirls and looks at himself in the mirror*

Author/Gabbie: *pops into existence* You're welcome!

Jack: *Jumps and tries to hide self* Jesus!! Warn a guy before you do that!

Author/Gabbie: *Thinks for a moment* Hmm...Nah. Have fun! *Pops out of existence*

Jack: *Sighs and looks back in the mirror* Hey, Felix!?

Felix: *Yells from the living room* Yeah!?

Jack: *Sits on the bed and crosses on leg over the other* Can you come here for a second?!

Felix: Sure! *Gets up from the couch and walks towards his and Jacks bedroom*

Jack: *Waits patiently for Felix to walk I to the room*

Felix: *Enters the room and pauses once he sees his boyfriend sitting on their bed, wearing that outfit* Uuhh... *smirks with a slightly confused look on his face* What's the occasion?

Jack: *Sighs through his nose and stands up, walking slowly towards Felix* There is no occasion...I just felt like wearing something...different~ *Makes his index and middle finger walk up his boyfriend's chest slowly*

Felix: *Blushes* U-uh...sure...*gives a strained chuckle, his eyes focused on Jacks body*

Jack: *Chuckles and walks past Felix, his hand running down Felix's arm and making it's way to his ass, giving it a tiny squeeze before walking out of the room*

Felix: *Jumps slightly as the action* What...the...hell...? *Looks behind him to see Jack smirking at him from the hallway*

*-At The Hotel Mark and Ethan Are Still Staying At-*

Ethan: *Smiles* I already have an idea!

Author/Gabbie: *pops into existence* Here, you'll need this for your idea. *snaps fingers, an outfit appearing in Ethan's hands*

Ethan: Oh! Thanks!

Author/Gabbie: No prob bob! *pops out of existence*

Ethan: *Looks at outfit before putting it on* Okay then...

Ethan: ...let's do this!

Mark: *Enters his and Ethan's hotel room, not expecting Ethan to be wearing a belly dancing outfit* Oh! Ethan! What are you....wearing/doing?

Ethan: Well...since you've done a lot - and I mean a LOT - for me ever since we got here... I'd do something for you. Maybe...ease you of your stresses like you've done mine~?

Mark: *Smirks* Okay...what were you thinking?

Ethan: *Walks towards Mark and guides him to the edge of the bed and makes him sit down.* Just watch. *winks*

Ethan: *Walks over to a radio that was sitting on a shelf and turning on some music that went well with belly dancing*

Ethan: *Pants as he looks at Mark, waiting for a response*

Mark: *Looks at Ethan with a smirk and a fiery lust in his eyes. Stands up and walks towards Ethan, grabbing him by the waist and bringing him close* Now where on God's great Earth did you learn to dance like that?

Ethan: *Blushes and looks at Mark* I taught myself through watching many YouTube videos. *smirks*

Mark: Oh yeah? Well... *pulls Ethan in for a deep kiss, both of their eyes closing. He soon pulls away and starts kissing Ethan's neck, whispering against his skin* Do you think you can implement those moves somewhere else?

Ethan: *Breathes out and nods, biting his bottom lip, his face and the tips of his ears getting redder than they already were*

Mark: *Smirks at Ethan's skin* Attaboy~