Dare #30

Author/Gabbie: Yeah hey there

Author/Gabbie: Yeah hey there. I made it so that only you guys can see the dare sooo......yeah. :)

*It's the middle of the night, everyone is asleep, aside from Dark and Anti who don't really need to sleep.*

Anti: *Sits on the side of his and Darks shared bed and breathes out, a hand on his abdomen*

Dark: Anti? You okay?

Anti: I don't know, there's just this pain in my abdomen that won't go away. It's weird.

Dark: Maybe you just ate something that doesn't agree with you. *Crawls over to Anti and places his chin on Anti's right shoulder*

Anti: Dark, neither of us eat, we don't need to.

Dark: Well, yeah, but we still eat for...uh...

Anti: Absolutely no reason? Yep.

Dark: Okay, you got me there, but still, have you eaten anything this past week that could have caused this pain you're feeling?

Anti: What are you, my doctor? No, I haven't.

Dark: Are you sure?

Anti: Yes I'm fu- ah!! *Doubles over and wraps an arm around abdomen*

Dark: Anti?! * gets off of bed and crouches down in front of Anti* Anti - what's wrong?

Anti: Hurts...! Gah! *Closes eyes tightly*

Dark: Okay, uh! Let's get you to the hospital!

Anti: *Nods, his eyes still tightly closed at he breathed out again and tried standing up* Oh God!

Dark: *Panics slightly and picks Anti up, teleporting him to the car*

Anti: Goddammit Dark! Never teleport again you fucktard!!

Dark: Sorry! *Opened passenger side door open and places Anti inside, buckling him in*

Anti: Dark! Hurry up!

Dark: I know! I know! *Teleports himself into the drivers seat and buckles up, turning the engine on and pulling out of the driveway, speeding to the hospital*

*The couple eventually arrives at the hospital and rushes inside, Anti in Darks arms*

Dark: Help him! Please! We need help!

Nurse: Take him to room 203. We can have you fill out a couple forms in the room, there should be a hospital gown on the bed already.

Dark: *Nods a 'thank you' and rushes to room 203 and places Anti on the edge of the hospital bed*

Anti: *Whines* Dark...

Dark: I know Anti, I know. Come on, let's put on the hospital gown and get you propped up on the bed, okay?

Anti: *Nods and gets undressed aside from his boxers, getting the hospital gown with Dark's help*

Dark: Okay. *Get's Anti propped up on multiple pillows and takes Anti's hand in his* You're going to be alright, baby.