📢Dare #26📢 18+

📣SMUT WARNING📣READ AT YOUR OWN RISK📣THERE WILL ALSO BE GIFS THAT READERS UNDER 18 SHOULDN'T LOOK AT! (IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 SKIP THIS CHAPTER (IF YOU WANT TO RUIN YOUR INOCCENCE CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK))📣

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

📣SMUT WARNING📣READ AT YOUR OWN RISK📣THERE WILL ALSO BE GIFS THAT READERS UNDER 18 SHOULDN'T LOOK AT! (IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 SKIP THIS CHAPTER (IF YOU WANT TO RUIN YOUR INOCCENCE CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK))📣

Felix: Uhhh...

Jack: *Blushes*

Ethan: *Chuckles and starts to push Dark, Anti, and Mark out the front door* Okay, have fun you two!!

Felix: *Mockingly* Okay mom!

Ethan: *Playfully glares and sticks tongue out towards Felix*

(Here comes the twist!(It's not really a twist :P))

Jack continued to blush as their friends walked out the door, leaving them alone to do their dare. Felix smirked at his boyfriends embarrassment, soon stepping closer to the smaller male.

"F-felix, what are you doing?" Jack asked shyly, looking at his boyfriend with innocent eyes.

The tall male wrapped his arms around Jack and brought his body close, burying his head in the youngers neck, kissing it softly. The Irishman blushed more and gasped at the feeling of lips on his skin.

Jack's body visibly shuddered as Felix ran both hands up his shirt, exposing his pale skin.

"Why don't we move this somewhere more comfortable" Felix asked seductively and lowly, kissing Jack's neck one more time. All Jack could do was pant and try to keep his eyes open. The Swede chuckled and moved to the couples shared bedroom.

Once the two got to their room Felix gently pushed Jack onto the bed, crawling over the younger male, attacking his neck with more soft kisses.

"Fe~.." Jack moaned breathily, his eyes closing gently. Felix chuckled and leaned up, taking off his shirt. Jack opened his eyes and eyed his boyfriend, smirking and doing the same.

Felix bit his bottom lip as Jack began taking off his jeans, lifting his hips to shimmy the denim clothing article down.

"Beautiful." Felix whispered, leaning down again and kissing Jack's lips hungrily.

"Felix~" Jack smirked, whining softly. He ran his hands down his boyfriends sides, his fingers softly grazing the Swede's skin before unbuttoning Felix's jeans. Felix and Jack continued to kiss each other as the older began to grind their hips together.

Jack and Felix panted as they both ground their hips together. Soon Jack found the power to flip Felix over and straddle his hips, continuing to grind into Felix's hips.