Dare #27

Jack: Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah! I'm only one person - I can't take care of three babies!

Anti: *raises hand slightly* I'm not too keen on this idea as well.

Dark: Same.

Felix: *Looks at others* Do you think Mark and Ethan are into this dare?

Everyone: *Is silent for a little while*

Jack: Something tells me this is going to make Ethan and Mark feel worse than when they left a few days ago.

-*At the Hotel*-

Ethan: *In Mark's arms, crying* I j-just w-w-want a break fr-om this!

Mark: *Holds Ethan and gently rubs his back* I know you do...we both do...

-*Back at the house, Jack ran around the first floor, an Infant Felix in his hold as infants Dark and Anti screamed at the top of their lungs because of the new and unwanted height they were at*-

Jack: *Yells* Okay!! This is waaaay too much responsibility for me! Can this be over!?

Infant Felix: *Giggles*

Jack: *Glares at Felix*

Infant Felix: *Stops giggling and looks at the ground*

Jack: *Yells at Infant Anti and Infant Dark* For the love of God, will you two shut up!!??

Infant Anti and Infant Dark: *Stop screaming and looks at Jack for a second before starting to cry*

Jack: *Groans and face palms with his free hand*

(A/N: So sorry it's taking a while to update this!! This semester is almost over, which means summer, which also means updating this everyday like I used to!!)