Dare #2

Anti: Oh God

Anti: Oh God...

*Everyone hears a door open and close, the pitter-patter of tiny feet echoing throughout the house*

Chase: Hey Anti....do you think you can watch my kids for me while I'm a work?

Anti: *See's Chase's kids and starts running, the kids start running after him, giggling* Absolutly not!!

Dark: *Laughs*

Chase: I'll get the puppies.

Dark: What!!!???

Felix: Oh dear... *sees Jack walking towards him eith a pissed off look on his face* Uh...h-hey sweets. H-how are you...?

Jack: *Growls*

Mark: Do I have to...?

Ethan: Seriously...at least you won't die.

Dark: *Somehow get's a glob of peanut butter in his hand and chucks it at Ethan, causing some of it to land in his mouth.*

Ethan: *Goes wide eyed and starts to panic.*

Mark: Ethan!?

*Everyone stops and stared as Ethan collapses, trying to breathe*

Mark: *Franctically looks around for Ethan's Epipens* Where the fuck are they!!??

Jack: Mark! *tosses Mark an Epipen*

Mark: *Hastily takes Epipen and sticks. It in Ethan's leg, depositing the medicine.*

Ethan: *gasps for air and gets rid of the peanut butter that is on his face and starts crying and panting.*

Mark: *Is still on the ground with Ethan in his arms* Okay...I lied. THAT is what I'm afraid of.