Dare #36

Anti: *Looks at everyone, tears still in his eyes from yesterday* I love you guys

Anti: I know I don't act like I care about you guys or your feelings - but I do! I really do!

Anti: *Looks at Jack* Sean...you're my brother, and I couldn't love you any more than I already do at this moment.

Anti: *Looks at Felix* Felix...you're basically my brother-in-law even though you and Sean aren't married...yet. *Chuckles and wipes away a few tears*

Anti: *Looks at Mark* Mark...I care about a lot - and not just because Dark's your brother.

Anti: *Looks at Ethan* Ethan... *more tears form in his eyes, some falling down his face* You're my best friend...ever since I lost the baby you comforted me, told me you understood - and I know you do - and I still can't say sorry enough for what I put you and Mark through.

Ethan: *Smiles and wipes tears away* Fuckin' hormones...

Anti: *Chuckles and wipes tears away as well*

Anti: *Turns to Dark* Dark...baby...I love you...*Smiles sadly and cups Dark's cheeks*

Dark: *Places hands over Anti's*

Anti: Dark, when I met you all those years ago when you took me in after my wings got torn off... *takes a shaky breath and looks down, closing his eyes and sniffing, looking back up at Dark* all I can say is I love you...

Dark: *Smiles and sniffs as well, looking into Anti's eyes*

Anti: *Smiles back* I love you...

Dark: *Takes Anti's hands and brings them down, holding them tightly* Anti...

Anti: *Looks at Dark and whispers* What?

Dark: *Let's go of one of Anti's hands, pulling out a small, silver band*

Anti: *Looks at the band* Dar-

Dark: Marry me. *Smiles*

Anti: I...

Dark: *Waits for an answer*

Anti: *Looks around at Everyone*

Jack:  *Holding Felix's hand tightly, smiling widely*

Mark: *Has an arm wrapped around Ethan, a smile on both his and Ethan's face*

Felix: *Smiling and bidding slightly*

Anti: ...Yes...

Dark: *Smiles and brings Anti close, kissing him passionately, a smile on his face*

*Anti and Dark close their eyes, Dark cupping Anti's face while Anti had his arms wrapped around Dark*

*The two part from the kiss, Dark taking Anti's left hand and placing the band on Anti's ring finger*

Dark: *Smiles at Anti and places their foreheads together and whispers* I love you...