Dare #35

Mark: "Turn back time"? "Help Mark and Ethan"? What do they mean by that?

Anti: *Sighs* I know what they're talking about.

Jack: You do?

Anti: *Nods and closes eyes, everyone's body turning transparent and light blue*

*Anti opened his eyes and everyone looked around, seeing that they were still home. Except everyone saw their past selves*

Ethan: *Shouts from the kitchen* Mark, can you pick up the shoes that are in the living room and put them by the door?!

Ethan: *Quietly* Oh God...

Anti: *Walks towards Mark and Ethan* Mark. Ethan. Can you follow me?

Mark: *Looks at Ethan and then at Ethan* Okay...

*Mark and Ethan follow Anti to where Past Anti was*

Ethan: *Points to a girl who was talking to past Anti* Anti, who is that?

Anti: Her name is Ash.

Mark: Why didn't we know she was here? *Looks at Anti*

Everyone: *Hears doorbell ring*

Anti: You'll soon see why.

Ethan: *Looks at Mark with a confused look on his face*

Anti: *Starts walking out of room* Why don't we go on a little house tour? *Walks out of room and heads back to the living room*

Ethan + Mark: *Walks behind Anti*

*The three follow along with the house tour Mark and Ethan gave the social worker weeks ago. Dark, Jack, and Felix staying in the living room.*

*Everyone waits as Mark, Ethan, and Anti follow the tour. Mark and Ethan seeing and hearing everything that the social worker saw, the flickering lights, the childlike laughter, the creepy girl standing at the end of the hallway for a split second before glitching away*

*The three eventually finish the tour, Ethan and Mark's eyes brimming with tears as they realized that Anti and this Ash girl were the reason they didn't have a child. But, could they really get mad? They were expecting a baby already, although, they're sure they conceived after they spent a few nights at the hotel.*

Mark: Anti...

Ethan: You...

Anti: *Turns to Mark and Ethan, tears already slowly falling down his face, his eyes showing fear and sadness*

Anti: I-I...I'm so sorry....

*Mark and Ethan didn't say anything

*Mark and Ethan didn't say anything. They watched as Anti broke down, his breathing heavy and shakey, his face wet with tears. Upon seeing this, Mark and Ethan brought Anti into a hug, Anti bawling and repeatedly saying 'sorry' into their shoulders*

Anti: I'm sorry - I'm sorry - I'm sorry - I'm so so sorry!!! *Cries harder*

Ethan: *Gently shushes Anti and hugs him tighter, letting him know it's okay*

Mark: It's okay Anti. *Rubs Anti's back comfortingly*

*This was tabboo for everyone, they never saw Anti full on cry, except for Dark, but they all can agree that it's the single most heartbreaking thing they could experience.*